"Taehyung?" I asked as Jungkook reached there in next ten minutes. "He is near by the police station." Jungkook scanned the whole house while talking to me and worryness run upon his face. "Okey...I'm going inside." I said to him. "Take care! And singed me if something happen." I nodded but gave him a clip that I have recorded without knowing him. "When you recorded it?" His expression saw some shocking reaction thinking about when it's all happened. "Let's talk about it later, take it safely for now."

I walk towards the main door and knocked on it. To my amaze it was already opened so I pushed it. My hands were shivering but I have to. First I just peek inside the room through narrow gape of the door but I didn't find anyone so I pushed it more.

"Surprise, surprise!" Jaehan suddenly appeared on my face and I jumped in fear as my heart beat increase. "How was it that that you came here to meet your Jimin but ended on me!" He was so excited. That bastard don't know that I'm already aware of his plan. He will be surprise when a new guest will come to meet him huh! I scoffed under my breath but I have to pretend so I play surprise among him. "W-Where is Jimin and why are you here?" I said.

"Oh dear come inside first, your so called boyfriend is also inside, trust me." I stepped back from the door but his hands grip on my wrist tightly and with another hand he pressed my mouth so I can't shout loud and throw my body on the floor like I'm nothing. Door get closed behind me and my eyes diverted to him when he come closer with knife in his hand. "Stay away!" I shouted loudly. The another inside the living room opened and the familiar face appeared infront of me. "J--Jimin." I get up from the floor and run to hug him but couldn't reach there when again my wrist bind by that monster.

"Why there is red patch on you?" I asked worriedly when I see his one cheek is swallowed. I tried to remove my hand from that bastard's grip but he was strong enough in compare to me. "I did it." I shot my eyes at him with so many anger and hold his hand that was gripping me. "Leave her right now." From another side Jimin ordered him to leave me and came forward to save me but our eyes widened once he press the knife on my skin. "Don't come forward otherwise.."

"I do as you said, now let her go." Jimin said again. "I know! I know! But I haven't call her here to see just her beautiful face I have my whishes also to fullfill." His knife traveled along with my chin and I looked at the sharp tip of knife that make me teared. One sudden blow on my me and I ended on the couch behind me. "I try so many girls but didn't find any body like you have." He come forward and started to unbutton his shirt. "No, you will not!" Jimin was trying to come closer but that knife was stopping him. His eyes glisten once Jaehan put his one knee on the couch and bring his face closer to me, just near to my lips. My mind was not working. I wanted to call Jungkook inside but how? If I'll shout then he can do anything with the knife.

"When you are not even able to make a child, so what's wrong to have me inside of you? It will be fun to fuck you among your boyfriend who care about you more, don't?" I pushed him by his chest with all of my strength but his bulk was more enough to make my strength zero. God what do to now? Everything going against the plan. "Stay away you mother fucker." One blink of an eye and Jaehan hold his head as vas passed by his head but unfortunately it didn't harm it more and break the glass window behind him.

I guess it will be enough for Jungkook to understand that we are in trouble. Jaehan loose his temper and pinned my both wrist side by my head and forced his self on me. I closed my eyes tightly, not finding any way to escape from it. Cold breath hit me when Jaehan's body disappeared from me and Jimin throw him away with full of strength. Jaehan again get up and pinned Jimin's throat on the wall. His breath hisses when Jaehan forced his fingers on him. I get from the couch to run at Jimin, but before I could reach there, main door opened with thud and all of three looked back. Jungkook was standing there with police behind him and Taehyung was also there. They both run immediately to make Jimin free from him.