"Are you sure?" He confirmed for the last time. "I can't forget his bloody voice. I'm sure!.....wait let me still confirm it." I dialled my friend's number. After three ring she picked up the call and ask about my well doing but I ignored it and come on the point directly. "Can you track Jaehan's location?" I asked. "Yes! But what happened?" She seems worried at this point. "Just do it for now. I'm sending his number. And please track Jimin's location also." I hang up and send her his number. "She know how to hack?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows surprisingly. "Very well!"

We both wait there for her massage. Just in few minutes after I asked her someone threw a stone from outside through the window that was open. Jungkook wrapped my body with his hands to protect me and leaned forward. "Are you okey?" My fear raised more and more. Everything was mess right now nothing was going well. "I'm. Are you fine?" I nodded in yes. Something was wrapped around it, so Jungkook picked the stone and started to unwrapped the paper but I stopped him when Jina send the location to me. It was on the same place. "I told you that it's Jaehan." I saw at Jungkook's face. He was thinking something. "I got it that why hyung called you there."

Third person POV...

Jimin told everyone that he is going for his granny but actually not. Jaehan called him at his place. Jimin stayed at his granny's house for a few days and then reached at the place where jaehan told him to go. It was relief that he called him near by his granny's house.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked as he walked to jaehan with anger. "Then why don't you leave y/n alone, for me." Jimin raised his anger when he mentioned that something which he never mean. "For you? You only used her right? Even you left her alone in the hotel room when you comes to know about her truth. And now you are saying that I have to leave her alone for you! My foot!" Jimin threw out everything, his each anger which was boiling inside of him but Jaehan also lost his mind and he punched Jimin on his face.

"Think one more time." Irritable laugh came out from him but it make Jimin more panic. "Why are you laughing?" He grabbed Jaehan's coller tightly. "She wil get hurt if you don't listen to me. So it will be better for you if you call her here." He smirk to Jimin smartly and Jimin narrowed his eyes at him. "What you mean?" He shouted. "Call her here if you want her safe, otherwise...."

Next day
Y/n's POV....

"Did you get that what we have to do?" Jungkook asked to me and Taehyung and we both nod in yes in agreement. We decided that if something wrong will happen then Jungkook will stay with me and Taehyung will call the police. I informed to Jimin that I'm coming but I never mentioned that Jungkook and Taehyung were also with me. I just want him safe among my eyes that's it.

As soon as we landed there, I went to my granny's house first. I almost become emotional when I meet my mother after whole one month. I run and hugged her tightly, tears rolled down on my cheeks. "Why are you here suddenly?" I take a deep breath after seeing them safe and healthy. "I was missing you both." I lied. I didn't like it that I need to hide something from them but I have no another option. I'm sorry mom.

-

It was about three in afternoon when I dialled Jimin's number. "Where are you? I'm eager to see you!" When I already know that in which condition he is and why he has called me here, I pretend to not know anything among him so he can not find that we all are here to save him. "Well....I'm not at home. I'll send you the location, will you come there?" He was sounding so soft and speaking minorly which is totally opposite to his daily tone. My poor baby. I know he is hating to do this all and lie all the time but what else he can do? "Ok, I'll."

After hanging up the call he send me the location in next second. I informed Jungkook and Taehyung that I'm going at Jaehan's house and they both also left for me. I reached at the location that Jimin has send me but I stayed out of the house for a moment to wait for Jungkook and Taehyung.