Chapter 5: 'String'

"Get up dumbass."

"No..!" Kirishima whined and clenched the blanket tightly. He heard a loud sigh and then silence. Kirishima internally smiled thinking he had won the battle. Unfortunately for him, the blanket was roughly tugged away from him. Kirishima shuddered when the cool air hit his body.

"I told you to get up." Bakugou deadpanned, setting the blanket on the floor and taking a seat on his bed.

Kirishima groaned and sat up with a pout on his face. He opened his eyes and yawned. The redhead turned his head to the clock and saw it say six o' clock.

"Why are we even up this early?" Kirishima asked, looking to the blond with confusion dancing in his tone. Bakugou rolled his eyes and responded, "You take forever to get ready and you gotta wash the gel out of your hair. Then you gotta get your uniform and do your hair again and we both have to take a shower. All those reasons take too much time. I should've woken us up at five instead of six."

Kirishima knew Bakugou was right but he wanted to sleep more. "Five more minutes.." Kirishima says groggily and went to lay back down, but Bakugou held him up.

"No, c'mon!" Bakugou shook the redhead he was holding. Kirishima whined and sighed. "Okay, okay!"

"I'm taking a shower first." Bakugou said, standing up and walking over to his dresser to pull out fresh underwear and grab another uniform.

"This will also be our test to see if the damn quirk faded." Bakugou walked into his bathroom and closed the door. Kirishima once again yawned and stood up. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw his hair going in multiple directions. Kirishima snorted and picked at it for a little.

'I should probably take a shower too.' Kirishima thought and made his way to the blond's door. He reached out to the doorknob and couldn't touch it. Kirishima lifted a brow and tried again. He still couldn't reach it. Something was restricting him from going too far. He looked down at his left wrist and saw a glowing teal string wrapped around his wrist.

'What the...' Kirishima's eyes followed the string and saw it going through Bakugou's bathroom door. Kirishima followed the string and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey Bakugou?"

"What?!"

Kirishima rolled his eyes and said, "Do you see a string in the bathroom with you?"

"I'm in the damn shower what the hell do I look like searching for a damn string?!"

Kirishima huffed and shrugged. It was way too early for Bakugou to care, so Kirishima can understand him brushing it off. The redhead walked back to the blond's bed and sat down. Kirishima touched the string and pulled on it. Kirishima kept pulling and yanking on it until he heard a loud thud in the bathroom.

"FUCK!"

Kirishima blinked and swiftly let go of the string. He whistled innocently and stared around the room. The next thing he knew the bathroom door swung open and an angry Pomeranian in a towel staring deadly at him.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you?!"

"What makes you think I did something?! All I did was pulled on the string around my wrist!" Kirishima defended, holding up his left wrist to show Bakugou the string that was attached to him. Bakugou saw it and followed the string with his eyes. He then saw that the string was wrapped around his right wrist.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou shouted.

"Bakugou, shush, everyone else is sleeping!" Kirishima placed a finger over his lips as a sign for the blond to shut up.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at him. "What kind of twisted shit is this?!"

"I think it's the quirk finally completely activated I guess."