Author's Note: I LOVE YOU READERS!!! But really?!? / "Title your Story part"

Start from the beginning

~DE LA TIME SKIP~

At the grave yard, you peer through the gate, seeing the outline of your mother's gravestone through the fog that seemed to linger there. And with it, shimmering lights. It was the pond!

(Masky)
I stared at Slenderman, watching him pace around with a scowl on his face. "She can't go near the pond," he kept muttering to himself, "She can't go near the pond." "Why not?," I finally asked, five minutes after hearing him repeat the same phrase over and over. "Because," Slenderman growled, baring his sharp teeth at me. Ben tugged at my jacket, saying, "Masky, (y/n) didn't have any scars or injuries on her when I went over there. In order to return to this reality, she would have to get those scars back."

"And how would that work?," I asked, extremely confused. Slenderman grabbed my shoulders, saying, "Masky, she would have to go through each of those wounds again, every pain and wound she or others did to her. This occurs from rapid damage to her, along with rapid healing of the wounds to give her the wounds again. The pond works in strange ways." "Wait," I muttered, "so every cut, bruise, and scrape? All over again? If she could handle the pain the first time, she could handle it again, right?"

"Masky," Slenderman hissed, "With the rapid damage and healing thats going on in her, the effects could be tremendous. Tissue depletion, muscle tearing, or even bone breaking. It's not the pain I'm worried about. With all of the pain from re-experiancing her wounds, she wouldn't be able to feel the effects of the rapid healing. It would be a sort of distraction as the healing of her wounds slowly destroyed her. And with all of her wounds, and all of the hurt Kara and Mike have done to her, she could be dead before she reached the pond. She cannot go near the pond, you hear me?"

(You)
You open the gates of the graveyard slowly, beaming. Staring at your mother's grave, you whisper, "Thank you, mom." As if she was there, a warm presence surrounds you, like being hugged tightly and gently at the same time. You feel your eyes water, knowing deep down it was your mother's spirit. You try shaking it off, whispering, "I have to go, mom. My friend needs me." You take a step forward, but the warm presence stays with you. You walk towards the shimmering light of the pond, the presence around you getting warmer and warmer as you near the grave stone with your mother's name on it. You're crying now, remembering all the good times you spent with her. You knew her in the other reality, and she loved you till the end. Feeling your legs go numb with the grief of missing your mother, you collapse on top of her grave, curling up in a ball.

"Mommy I love you," you say, wiping your eyes only for new tears to stream down your face. "Please come back, I miss you so much!" The warm presence gets warmer, as if trying to comfort you in your grief. As if trying to tell you everything would be alright. Wiping your eyes again, you rest your head against the ground, wanting to stay there with your mother forever. Remembering the date, you cry harder. Today was the tenth anneversary of your mom's death, making everything worse. You haven't even visited her, and here she was, wrapping you in her warm embrace. You wanted to hear her voice again, to have her hold you again. You missed her so much, you couldn't stand it.

I love you too baby, a voice whispers, both in your head and in the air around you. Immediately recognizing it, your shoulders slumps in relief. It was your mother's voice, there was no doubt about it. "Mommy I have to go now," you say, staring off into the blurry distance. I know you will, sweetie, the voice says, accompanied by the feeling of your hair being brushed out by a gentle hand with slender fingers. You curl up tighter into a ball, recognizing the feel of your mother's hand. Looking down at yourself, you see blood and bruises covering every section of your body. But I'll always be with you, the voice says quietly, continuing to stroke your hair. You wipe your eyes again and sniff. Even as you look at the wounds covering you, no feeling comes from them. You couldn't feel the pain from the wounds. The only pain you felt was the one in your heart, as if it had been broken into a thousand pieces. Go now, the voice whisperes, the gentle hand nudging you towards the pond, it will all be okay.

With the help of your mother's warm spirit, you stand up, staggering over to the pond. One step, two steps, three steps, the time seemed to drag on forever. At the edge of the pond, you collapse, staring down into the water as your arms are the only thing propping you up.. Your face was bruised and bloody, just like the rest of you. As you watched, the bruises went away and the blood quickly evaporated into the air.

The edge of you vision began to darken, everything around you seeming to disappear. The warm presence went away, leaving you cold and alone as your vision darkened. Closing your eyes, your arms go limp. In the pitch black of your vision, you feel water engulf your body, feel the air slowly go out of your body as the water dragged you deeper and deeper into its dark depths.

Wake up, sweetie. It isn't your time........

(((((*wipes my eyes in real life* I don't know about you readers, but I was crying when I wrote this.....No joke, I'm in tears, my mascera is running all over my face. Dear Zalgo, I was stupid for typing this..... I'm going to end it here, so I can go clean up the mess my makeup made......I-I hope you r-readers l-like this up date......*covers my mouth, sobbing a bit*)))))