"It's only work. I don't see how it's something to celebrate." Some of them booed me and swarmed me in hugs.

"You are inventing your own image. You are still the singer Seraphine but you are becoming the woman Sophie. And that is something to celebrate." Josh had a point and I took a glass of wine and drank a bit to that.

"Sophie?" I glanced to Lexi and Kaitlyn who had ashamed looks on their faces and opened my arms to them. They ran into them with tears on their own cheeks and smiles as they apologized over and over for how they acted.

"We are so sorry-" I cut them off there by saying,

"Girls. It was hell. Next time let's just go to Italy and dance with some male strippers, okay?" Both nodded and went about chatting with the J's as they knew them better than the other three. And speaking of the other three. Amber, Sadie and her boyfriend all came up to me as once and looked around and at my outfit.

"If we had known that karaoke was just practice for you we would have came to some of your performances." While shrugging I motioned for Johnathan of the J's to come over and after excusing himself from the rest came over to meet us.

"Karaoke is not practice. I get to enjoy myself. Ah thank you for coming Johnathan. Johnathan, I'd like you to meet Johnathan. Johnathan, Johnathan." The two guys before me looked both confused and shocked for a moment before looking at one another and chuckling to themselves as they discussed the amazing coincidence of finding other of their namesake.

The two girls left couldn't believe their eyes.

"So you are a professional singer?" I sipped at my wine and shrugged.

"I kinda am I guess. I only sing here but my name is known throughout certain groups." When they glanced at my dress again, they could figure out what groups I was referring to.

"I am so happy for you girl. And thank you for forgiving Kaitlyn and Lexi. They wouldn't stop talking about how they messed up." I glanced over to the girls in question and saw them flirting with some of the J's. They looked relieved and content as their lives could go back to normal.

"What did happen on the trip?" Sadie asked, oblivious to the whole situation. I thought on it for a moment before I chose my answer.

"We went down and some of the local gangs caused issues. So we had to come home early." Doctor Parks said that bringing up the truth would only hurt me more if I had to talk about it so I told them half the truth. Enough that Lexi and Kaitlyn would back up my story but not going into detail and hurting my progress.

"Seraphine, can we chat with you for a minute? The J's had rejoined one another and made their way over as a group, something on their minds.

"Sure." I hugged my friends and they went back to the others who were sipping at the wine and looking around as if they were a bit out of place in a high class club like this.

"What's up guys?" They glanced between one another until Jesse finally spoke up.

"We know Boss said not to get you involved but we wanted to let you know that the war is over. The other groups couldn't take on our numbers and power and conceded." I paused and passed my eyes over each one to see if any were lying.

"It's over?" The J's nodded.

"It's over," Jonah said and they all crowded in for a hug, proud that they had finally made it safe for their friend and work family. But did this mean that Boss would want me back?

No. He wouldn't do that for fear this would happen again.

"I'm so happy we can finally move on. Let's relax and enjoy tonight." They all gave me one final hug and went back to chatting with the others. A knock a little while later alerted me that it was soon time for my next song.