Kai bit his lip looking down at me, "I ain't begged for pussy since like the tenth grade.. But seriously Lennox don't do this."

The mood in the room shifted and the largest smirk spread across my face as I realized what's happening right now. "Am I the best you've ever had?"

He didn't respond which told me everything that I need to know.

It took everything in me not to start giggling like a kid in a candy store. I've always had amazing self-confidence but I'm not even gonna lie, this just took my ego through the roof.
And if there was ever any doubt or speculation, I always have been, and always will be that bitch

I almost don't want to end things now... Almost...
I mean if I'm gonna break things off the least I could do is give the boy a parting gift. I'm nothing, if not generous.

I dropped my purse where we were standing in the hallway and peeled off my top. Glancing over at Kai, I raised an eyebrow "Don't just stand there. Get undressed before I change my mind."

A small grin spread across his face before he picked me up tossing me over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I let out a small giggle as this nigga literally ran down the hallway back to his bedroom.

He threw me on to the bed before kicking off his sweatpants and climbing on top of me.
He's lucky his mattress is memory foam.

"Wait.." I pushed him back slightly, "Do you have handcuffs."

A mischievous smile spread across face as if he were the Cheshire Cat. "I love fucking with your freaky ass."

Aw, that's so cute. He thinks they're gonna be used on me.

Later in the wee hours of the morning, I did what I usually do

Later in the wee hours of the morning, I did what I usually do. By that I'm referring to the fact that I left Malakai's loft while it was still dark outside and he was fast asleep. I prefer to sleep in my own bed, that's just how I am. No matter what time it is, I'm calling a car and I'm taking my ass home.

If he's upset about it he'll get over it. Or not, either way I could care less.

Now I'm on my way to Miles' house to pick up Jayce since she had a sleepover with Mia and Michelle. I just parked my car in front of the house and I can already hear the sounds of squealing children. I briefly considered driving off, I'm not going to lie.

Reluctantly dragging myself out of the car, I mentally prepared to face my uber-hyper nieces. Just keep smiling, whatever you do just keep smiling.

I rang the doorbell which only resulted in more screaming. "I'll get it! I'll get it!" It didn't take long for Michelle to swing the door open, her sister not far behind her.