"I will start.", Mukti said as she pushed a plain block out and kept it on the top.

"Me next.",Cabir said and he took out the plain one too and put it on the top.

"Okay fine me now.",Navya said and pushed a green block out.

It had a truth and she read that out loud.

"Describe First kiss", She read and everyone cheered as Cabir looked at her curious.

"Okay fine.",Navya said pushing her hairs back.

"My first kiss was really memorable. I still remember it clearly.",Navya started and Cabir frowned at her.

Mukti and Nandini both leaned on his shoulder either side and patted his cheeks.

"It was when I just finished my 10th boards. I was with this guy for a year now. He was serious about his studies so most of time we were together in library or use to study together. We had a great understanding.",Navya started explaining as everyone listened carefully and Cabir kept commenting in middle making Mukti and Nandini laugh.

"When we finished the boards. We went out on an actual date to the movies and took a walk at the park. We hanged around and had fun. His parents were out so I stayed back for a while at his home. We were in his room sitting as he showed me his album. There was the moment and we had our kiss but his sister came in and saw us and ran out screaming to his parents who came early. There was a lot of drama with his parents assuming the worst and my parents getting in the picture. I remember talking to his sister on social media recently and she still says sorry for that incident.",Navya explained them.

" Getting caught by parents is terrifying.",Mukti said and they nodded agreeing before moving ahead.

They played a few rounds before it was Nandini's turn again and she slide a red block not having a choice.

"Get a tattoo from the person opposite to you.",Nandini read before looking up and finds Manik infront of her.

"How about I pick another block?",Nandini said hesitating and Manik smirks.

" Nope. I have the design ready already. Where do you want to get it.",Manik asked and she nodded in no.

Navya gives a permanent marker to him and he walks around her.

"Manik please that's permanent marker. You will spoil it.",Nandini said him trying to get away.

" I won't. Trust me.",Manik assured her.

" Nandini it's a dare.", Mukti said and she sighed.

"Fine.",She said sitting properly.

"Where do you want it? Hand?",Manik asked her.

"The ink won't come out soon and I have meetings to attend. I don't trust you to not make it weird or funny. Do it where it won't be seen",Nandini said and he leaned back and smirked at her along with everyone who gave her a look.

"For that we may need to go to your room. Shall we?",Manik asked forwarding his hand before breaking out in a laugh along with others and Nandini blushes red as she hit his arms.

"Stop teasing her. Do it on her leg.",Cabir suggested taking her side and she gave him a smile grateful and put her leg on the sofa near him.

He placed her legs in his lap to get a comfortable position and she tries to pull it back.

"What are you doing?",She asked startled.

"Tattoo. Now stop moving.",Manik said holding her legs in place.