Chapter 9

(Dipper pov)

"Stay back or else!" Bill yells as the door gets kicked open and he twists my arm behind my back putting a knife right up to my throat. I look towards the door and see the two people I talked to at school the day Bill took me, Dr. Reid and Agent Morgan.

"Bill Cipher put the knife down right now." Agent Morgan says as they aim their guns at Bill.

"Stay the fuck back! Come any closer and I will kill him! I've killed others and I will do it again!"

"B-Bill please just let me go...." I beg only for him to twist my arm more making me whimper in pain.

"Shut up shut the fuck up." He hisses in my ear as tears roll down my cheeks.

"Bill please just listen to me, I only want to help." Dr. Reid says as he takes a step towards us.

"Stay back or he dies!"

"Look I am putting my weapon away." He holsters his gun and holds his hands up showing he's unarmed. "Now Bill do you love Dipper?"

"Yes, and he loves me."

"If you love him then you wouldn't hurt him but what you're doing right now is hurting him."

"No I....h-he told you guys we were here! He told you to take him away!"

"No he didn't. We found you because you used a dead man's phone for him to call his dad. It pinged a cell phone tower nearby that is how we were able to find you. He didn't tell us anything. If you love Dipper than you will let him go."

"If I do he'll leave, I'll be all alone again.....I don't want to be alone.....I can't...."

"If you truly love Dipper than you will trust him and trust that you won't be alone. Please put down the knife Bill we only want to help."

Everything is silent for a few minutes until the knife drops to the floor and Bill pushes me forward me falling onto my hands and knees. I sit up scooting back from him seeing him looking down at his feet tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry....."

Agent Morgan handcuffs him and takes him out of the room as Dr. Reid comes over to me kneeling down next to me putting a hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright Dipper?" I give a small nod as he helps me to my feet handing me my shirt that was laying on the ground. I pull it on as he gently leads me downstairs to get out of there. I stop downstairs as we pass the basement door, my head pounding as all the memories of him keeping me down there flash into my head. I hold my head in my hands gripping my hair trying to make the pain stop. "Dipper? Dipper are you okay?"

"No no no! I want out I want out please! I don't want to be down here let me out!" I scream shutting my eyes tightly as I feel tears pour down my face. I feel someone hugging me and open my eyes to see Dr. Reid hugging me as I sob my body trembling. He takes me outside having me sit in the passenger seat of an SUV. He puts a blanket around my shoulders and goes to talk to Agent Morgan who just put Bill in the back of a police car. I rest my head on the window of the SUV feeling like all of this was just a bad dream I'll wake up from at any minute.

*time skip to the police station*

I sit in a conference room at the police station fiddling with my hat in my hands my hands trembling. Dr. Reid sits across from me. "Dipper I know you probably don't want to talk about what happened in that house, but there is going to be a trial and you are going to have to talk at the trial."

"....why? Isn't the evidence enough?"

"Because the only other witness is Bill's brother. If you want Bill to be put away for what he did to you then you will have to tell the courtroom what he did to you."

".......we had sex......moments before you came in we had just finished sex.......I don't know why I did it with him why I consented to it......will I have to tell them that?"

"No, only tell about the things that led up to today. Will you be able to tell the jury about it?" I shakily nod my head yes. "Bill's lawyer will do anything to make it seem like your fault but no matter what he says this wasn't your fault." I remain silent tears leaking down my face slowly. "I got something that might cheer you up." He hands me an envelope adressed to me, the return address being from my college. I open and see it's an acceptance letter saying I can start college as early as next  month.

"H-how.....I never applied....."

"Doing my job we were in your room to get a better idea of who you were and I saw the application on your computer. I figured I could do you one favor and sent in the application."

"Mabel will throw a fit. Her grades aren't near good enough for this college."

"That is something she will have to accept. Her life isn't yours, she can't continue to manipulate you into doing whatever she wants. You deserve to do things that make you happy."

I look up at him with a small smile. "Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me Dr. Reid."

"No problem. Now I believe that there are some people that would be more than happy to see you." I stand up and follow him and see my parents. The minute they see me they rush to me hugging me tightly.

My dad breaks from the hug and holds me by the shoulders. "You're okay, h-he didn't do anything right?"

"I will be okay dad, I promise." He hugs me once again it feeling good to have both my parents around for a change. "Lets get you home Mason."