Chapter 8

(Dipper pov)

I wake up to humming and feeling someone gently playing with my hair. I slowly open my eyes and see Bill sitting on the bed smiling down at me as he hums and plays with my hair. I see he's weaing a blue shirt and over that he wears a yellow sweater with a bow tie attatched to the sweater and normal jeans. "Good morning my love." He kisses my cheek softly as I bite my tongue to keep me from saying anything that can possibly anger him. "I hope you slept well, I was going to wake you but you just looked so adorabel sleeping like that." I sit up running a hand through my hair as he stands up and sets some folded clothes on the bed. "I think these should fit you, at least until we can go out and buy you some clothes you like."

"Why can't we go and do that now?" Maybe if he takes me shopping I can escape from him and get help.

"Because people are still looking for you, but as soon as they stop looking I will take you to do whatever you want I promise. Now get dressed."

I stand up with my arms crossed over my chest. "Could you please leave the room or turn around and give me some privacy please?"

"If we're going to make this relationship work Pinetree then you should get used to me looking at you. I like watching you it brings me joy." I feel uncomfortable with him watching me but don't have much choice I change into the clothes he gave me. It's a blue shirt with red flannel and some jeans. The sleeves cover my hands so I roll the sleeves up to my elbows to keep my hands free. "You look absolutely fucking fantastcic." He walks over to me putting his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him my face pressed up against his chest as he smirks down at me.

"You said I could call my family today, you promised."

"Yes I did." He lets go of me and hands me his phone it already being unlocked. "Like I said last night make it quick."

I dial my dad's number and hold the phone to my ear as it rings, me biting my nails nervously as it rings until someone finally picks up. "Hello?" My breathe hitches slightly hearing my dad's voice again.

"D-Dad...it's me...."

"Oh god Dipper...where are you? Everyone is worried sick the cops and FBI are looking absolutely everywhere for you. You're mother came back from Florida as fast as we could when we heard you were gone. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay dad, a few bruises but....those were my own fault....." I see Bill watching me with his arms crossed, probably making sure I don't tell my dad anything I shouldn't say. "I can't say where I am."

"We should have never left you and your sister to take care of yourselves for that long this is all our fault."

"Dad this isn't your fault, it's okay. I never blamed you or mom or anyone." I notice Bill make wrap it up motion with his hands. "Look dad I have to go, I just wanted you and mom to know that I'm still alive."

"Dipper wait please-"

"I love you guys." I manage to say as Bill takes the phone from me and ends the call. "Thank you, for letting me do that. It means a lot to me."

"Anything for you baby." He cups my cheek in his hand and pecks me on the lips. "Lets have a movie night just the two of us, it can be like our first date."

"Okay." He holds my hand leading me down to the living room where cans of soda and a bowl of popcorn are already on the coffee table. "You had this planned out before I even woke up."

"Yup, and already got the perfect movie in." He sits us on the couch him putting the bowl of popcorn in my lap as he presses play on the movie, the title screen saying INSIDIOUS.