Chapter 27: All About Love

Start from the beginning

"I want to puke." Sharon butted in. I just ignored her.

"Are you on your way to school now?" Chaeyoung asked on the other line.

"Yes, I'm on my way," I said as Daniel opened the car door for me. I nodded at him and smiled.

"Great. I just got here. I'll wait for you in the parking." I can already imagine her smiling while waiting for me.

"Okay. I'll hang up now. See you later." I responded as the engine started and the car start moving.

"No I love you?" I'm sure she's pouting now.

"I love you, my sweet cub," I mumbled as I glanced at Daniel. I'm still too shy to say it when someone is around. I only say it when we're alone.

I heard her faint giggle on the other line, "I love you too. See you then." She exclaimed excitedly.

===============================

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu-ah, I miss kissing you." We're on our way to school while Sana is driving and I'm riding shotgun in the front seat. She has been telling me how she misses kissing and sleeping with me for the past two months. As a punishment for the embarrassing incident at Mina unnie's mansion, she was not allowed to kiss me or sleep beside me. I stopped going home to her condo even on weekends. She just picks me up and drops me off at my apartment after school. It was not that bad though since she's still allowed to hold my hand and hug me. I'm still nice, you know.

I'm trying to bit back a laugh at the sight of a driving Shiba inu pouting like a kid who misses her favorite candy. I'm not gonna lie, I also miss her, and witnessing how behaved she was for the past couple of months is really amusing. She changed a bit and I'm proud that she can somehow control her horniness now. I know how difficult it was for her since it's her nature but she was able to overcome it.

Some random pretty sexy girls tried to seduce her since we don't hang out that much but she refused. How did I know? I observed and watched her from afar and I admit, I'm really impressed. My first impression of her as a fuck girl slowly faded and my feelings for her keep on growing more. This Shiba beside me has already won my heart.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asked; her eyes still on the road.

"Yes," I answered shortly which made her whine again. The truth is I'm not mad anymore; I just want to tease her more since it's really entertaining to see her like this.

I turned my gaze to her and stared at her side profile. I smiled seeing her serious face while driving. 

A/N: Sana's side profile is 😍 but I'm still loyal to Mina

A/N: Sana's side profile is 😍 but I'm still loyal to Mina. LOL

I still wonder how this half-demon creature manages to emit that positive and bright aura. She's like the sun that brightens up someone's day, a constant source of warmth and energy to be exact. Her charm is contagious that you'll get surprised you're already smiling just by seeing her. I can't remember how many times I refrained myself from smiling by just her existence alone.