Chapter 8: Gays Night Out

Mina's POV

The 'open' signboard was flipped by the bouncer as Momo parked her pink Lamborghini in front of the Delulu Club Bar. They insisted on driving directly here from the café instead of going home first. I could have taken a quick shower but these two are too excited to party. We waited for a bit for Sana to park her purple Ferrari before going in. A few people were already inside as we entered the bar. Some of them are familiar since they go to our school.

This is not actually my first time clubbing with Momo and Sana. I remember when they had given me a glass of Sunset Rum, which I drank straight and regretted immediately. They drove me home really wasted that night. Sharon got drunk as well and did silly things; like grabbing random people's butt and breaking bottles and glasses. They also told me that I did ballet dance with the beat of Ignition by R. Kelly, which I don't remember. I swear, I'm not going to try that drink ever again.

Daniel insisted on picking me up later as he doesn't trust my best friends when it comes to parties. I told him that Momo will take me home safely; reassuring him that I'd be fine. Well, I trust Momo's driving skills than Sana's, plus I'm sure that she'd probably take home another random girl.

One of the staff approached and guided us to one of the VIP tables. They didn't even bother to ask us since Sana is a regular customer here and always get the same table.

"The three are on their way." Sana announced as we slumped on the red couch. Two waiters served a tray of snacks and drinks.

"Can I have a glass of Mimosa, please?" I asked the server before leaving our table.

"Yah, we're here to get drunk. I already ordered our drinks." Sana scowled at me.

I turned to her then to the familiar drink in front of us. "Nah, I'm not drinking that again, besides, it's my treat." I glared at her.

"Okay, you win. You're no fun." She said then stick out her tongue.

I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Momo who's happily eating jokbal and Ramyeon. I didn't know that they serve Ramyeon here. She looked up at me as she slurped her noodles and talked with her mouth full. "I'm shorii. Awlgredii hoongrii." I just laughed at her cuteness.

The place has started to jampack as more people came in. Hot in Here by Nelly started playing which made the other customers go on the dance floor. I caught a glimpse of Sana who's already grinding with a random chic. I just shook my head at her wilderness. This girl is really something. I smiled as three familiar faces approached us. The angels are here! I stood up and waved at them so they can easily spot us.

"Wow. Our God Jihyo is here." Momo said as the three already settled at our table. It is really rare to see her in such a place like this. Among my friends, she's the most decent one. "What magic did you do to convince her?" Momo asked, still amazed looking at Jihyo unnie who's seated next to me.

"Well, we told her that it would be dangerous to leave Mina alone with drunk crackheads." Jeongyeon unnie answered then chuckled. "You know how protective she is with our baby penguin."

"I'm glad you came!" It was Sana who's covered with sweat and reeks of alcohol. She went back to the table with her chic.

"Looks like someone has warmed up already." Jeongyeon unnie commented.

"Yeah, you want me to get you a girl?" Sana asked the latter with a wink.

"I don't even need your help; I can get as many as I want." She answered boastfully. "Ouch!" She groaned in pain as Nayeon unnie pinched the side of her waist.

"I smell something fishy between those two. They always fight like a couple." Sharon suddenly commented. "I bet they really like each other."

I just chuckled at her remarks. It could be true though. They look cute together.