Chapter Five

Tw: this chapter contains strong language

You woke up early, and headed to the gym. Steve was there. "Hey princess," he said, "You ready for our date?" he was so freakin gorgeous omfg. He was wearing a button down shirt and black trousers, matched with his usual converse. His hair was flopping over his eyes and when he smiled at you, you went weak. God he was so pretty.

"Yes, yes, yes," you said, "Let me get ready," you smiled at him before going back to your room. You pulled on a yellow sundress, and some wedges. And then you quickly curled your hair and applied some make-up.

There was a knock at the door as you tried to find a matching bag for your outfit. Steve opened the door. And when he saw you a puppy grin appeared on his face. "Damn," he said, you laughed, Steve Rogers said damn, LMAOO. "No I'm not gonna say that, you look stunning," he smiled, before stretching out his hand, which you took. You held hands as you made your way out the tower.

"How come everyone was still sleeping?" you asked Steve, as you walked down the street. Steve was taking you to his motorcycle for the 'dream date' he had planned. Yesterday he said the cinema. Today he was taking you on a dream date. Steve Rogers, was a ladies man. Despite what the smithsonian said.

"Late night at the party I guess," said Steve, "But I woke up early to take you on a date," eeee he was so cute. Then you remembered that Bucky would be probably waiting in the gym to train with you, like he did every morning. He would be waiting to train with you. And you wouldn't show up. You were such a screw up. You threw him to the floor when he tried to be kind to you, then you kicked him in the stomach when he kissed you and then deserted him while waiting to train. What was up with that? "Y/n?"

Steve's voice pulled you out of your thoughts. "Right sorry," you said, he started up his bike, which was very loud for six in the morning, You sat on the bike behind Steve, and wrapped your arms around his waist to hold on tightly. "I swear be careful because if I fall of this thing I'm gonna kill you,"

Steve chuckled as he sped away from the curb. After some high pitched screaming in his ear to slow down, you actually liked the bike. Steve took you to a park on the outskirts of the city. And he held your hand as you walked further into the woods. Then you stumbled across a romantic spot by a small stream, there was a red picnic blanket on the ground, with a picnic basket on. It was adorable. "Wait Steve, how did you do this?" you asked.

"Hey I have people," said Steve, "I had to do some research, and by that I mean steal footage from Tony's system so I can see what breakfast food you like," you laughed, what a dork. But it was so adorable, STEVE ROGERS WAS DATING YOU AAA. You sat opposite him on the blanket, as he started taking out food.

After eating too much, you sat next to Steve and rested your head on his shoulder. "Thanks Steve," you said, "This is definitely the perfect date,"

"Better than the cinema," said Steve, as you laughed. This was literally the most perfect moment of your life. You were sat next to Steve Rogers, one of the most beautiful men you'd ever laid eyes on, after the most amazing date. And you should be carefree, but you couldn't stop thinking about Bucky. He would have been waiting for you, and you wouldn't be there. And now everything was complicated because you were crushing on Bucky, while dating Steve (his best friend, of course)

"We better get back to the tower before anyone notices we're gone," you said. Steve nodded and packed up the stuff, and you walked back through the woods to his bike.

When you arrived back to the tower, you went straight up to the gym to find Bucky. He wasn't there. Or in his room. Or the kitchen or anywhere. "Oh God," you said, leaning against the wall outside your room. You kept making stuff worse. And worse, and now you couldn't find Bucky. Who was probably
thinking you didn't want to see him.