Ab : we miss you too appa (he said while closing his eyes )

Cab : in this letter , it's a riddle guys !!

Muk : read it aloud .

Cab : " I'm a celestial body but not planet
Astrophiles love me the most
Wherever you are in this world I can still guide you the right way .
I'll guide you , when you find me on earth near yourself
Which was once your favourite place ."

Al : I can't understand anything !!

When are were trying to solve the riddle , they heard footsteps of someone , it was Amms who came there .

Nan : manyu !! What will we do now?? If amms comes to know that we all are here in appa's room then she will definitely dig our grave .

Ab : relax Barbie nothing will happen ,she will go back to her room in few minutes .

Nav : let's hide guys , so that she can't see us ,if we'll stand there in a group she will easily spot us .

All hide in that room and Manik and Nandini unknowingly hide inside the cupboard .

Nan : (she saw a shadow of Manik in the cupboard and got scared she was about to scream when Manik put his hand on his mouth and both lost in the moment )

Man : relax !! Don't shout , If you scream then Amms get to know about all of us , it's me , Manik . Now I'm removing my hand .

Nan: why did you hide here ??

Man : seriously Nandini !! I can ask the same question and it was you who came after me in this cupboard !!( He mocked )

Nan : now we can't do anything , it'll be better if we remain silent

Both were comfortable in silence and after Amms returned to her room , all came out from their places .

Cab : thank god , Amms went back to her room otherwise I thought we will get caught .

Al : seriously cabir , I got so scared !!

Arya : relax guys , you don't need to be afraid , now lets leave from their before anyone else come !! (And all nodded )

All gathered in Nandini's room

Muk : I forgot to mention that , your room is so beautiful choti (she said to Nandini,)

Al : I second mukti , it's so elegant .(all nodded)

Nan : thankyou guys !! It was designed by manyu .(everyone was stunned )

Muk : wow !! Abhi you never told me that you are interior designer

Ab : no , it's just I requested Barbie to decorate her room and only that time I made a design. It was the first and the last design I made . I'm glad that you all like it .

Man : guys , any guesses what could be the answer of that riddle ??

Cab : right now my mind is not working , I'll catch some sleep ,then only I will able to think something (all rolled their eyes )