Prolouge Part 2

Talking

Thinking

Yelling

Yelling thinking

Arashi's POV

"How would you like to come and live with me in Japan?" All might asked

"Ummm." I said looking down

I didn't know how to respond, a part of me wanted to say yes but then another part wanted to say no because I didn't want to a burden on All might after the villian attack he's done so much for everyone.

"I'm not forcing you, I just wanted to ask you because I believe you deserve a second chance of a family life. I know I can never replace your parents and I'm not trying to not one bit. I just want you to give me a chance to give you a happy life." All might said and as he was about to continue I cut him off hugging him

"Yes, I want to live with you." Tear flowing out of me

All might started to tear up too and hugged me  back.

"We should leave and give you some time with your new "son" I'll get things ready for when we go back to Japan." the old guy said.

"Thank you sir."

"All might what did that old guy say and who was he?" I asked looking up to All might

"Nothing to worry about my boy and his name is Gran Torino and he is my teacher, oh that reminds me we got to teach you Japanese before we leave. I can teach you before we head home we got a while before that."

"Alright" I said smiling at him

All might then looked down and saw my necklace that I was wearing.

"Hey that's a pretty awesome necklace you got on I didn't know you liked dragons."

(Here's how the necklace looks like:)

I stopped smiling and looked down and clenched the necklace

"Thank you, it was a gift from my parents."

All might noticed I stopped smiling and put a hand on head and told me

"I know you miss them my boy and I know they miss you too, but you have to keep your head up high and move on for their sake. I know they don't want to see their son sad, they want their son to keep on smiling and live life to fullest." All might said a kind almost fatherly voice

"Thank you All might.... or should I say "dad" " I said with a mischievous smile

"D...dd...Dad !?!" All might was now all flustered

"w..well yeah since you're taking me in, I figure it was only fair... you don't mind do you?" I asked embarrassed

I was quickly pulled in for a hug, " I would be honored if you did my son."

I smiled and hugged him back

4 months later

Its been a four months since dad was in a hospital and during that time he was teaching me how to read, speak, write Japanese. I was able to learn pretty quick and it was enough to go to school over there in Japan. During that time I also knew the names of the people who were visiting dad. I met Gran Torino and I may have accidently called him grandpa and let's just say he didn't like being called that but after a while he accepted being called grandpa by only me. Next I met Recovery girl and right off the bat she was alright with me calling her grandma. Finally I met Nighteye, I wanted to call him Uncle Night but he said the only way to call him that was to make him laugh or else it'll be Sir Nighteye. Dad knew of this so he wanted to help me, so he told me the joke after I learned it I went to up Nighteye.

"So, How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh.... Ten Tickles."

There was a moment of silence and everyone could see Nighteye trembling trying to keep his laughter in, then suddenly stop. Then Nighteye fixed his glasses.

"Congratulation kid, you have earned the right to call me Uncle Night

"Congratulation kid, you have earned the right to call me Uncle Night."

There was also another person who came in to visit Dad and it was his best friend from when he went to school here in the US, David Shields and at the time he brought his daughter Melissa. Our parents slowly introduced us and we got along really well rather quickly. Right before they left David told me I can call him Uncle shield and to ask if I ever need help with anything. Soon it was time to board the plane back to Japan, Dad had a little freak-out talking about how we still haven't figured out what my quirk was. I honestly forgot because I was enjoying my time spending it with dad. But grandpa Torino told dad to calm down and that he can do it once we're in Japan.

14 hours and taxi drive later

We finally arrived at dad's home, it was an apartment complex wasn't anything special but I knew this was going to be my new place to live for the rest of my life. Just as we were about to start walking towards home. Dad had get serious for a moment and he looked at me.

"Listen my boy, here in Japan you can't be telling people that All might is your father because since I am the symbol of Peace, villians can target you or anyone else in the family just so they can get an upper hand. I am only saying this so that it protects this family okay son." Dad finished saying and staring me in the eyes.

"I understand dad" I said giving him back the serious look

"Good and before I forget, my real name is Toshinori Yagi but now that I'm married and for the sake of protecting this family I am Toshi Midoriya, now lets go, I bet your excited to meet your new family." he said with a smile.

"Yes I am." I smiled back