First day

Levy P.O.V

I was walking down the hall when I saw Lucy, Erza, and Juvia. They were all together waiting for me. "Levy-chan" Lucy yelled so loud I thought it was embarrassing.

Lucy P.O.V

Levy look embarrassing when I scream her name in front of everybody. We all start walking when we saw a bunch of girls scream and fangirl about four boys. When I saw this boy, it was Natsu. I haven't seen in forever I thought that he was going to a private school.He grew up to handsome but I wonder if he still a jerk.

Erza P.O.V

It has been a long time since I saw Jellal and I stop talking ever since our break up. I miss being friends with him and I miss talking to him so much. I don't know what to do anymore.

Juvia P.O.V

Juvia thinks that Gray like her.but I always liked him in elementary school but he never notices me anymore. But Juvia is sad that he has a girlfriend.

Gajeel P.O.V

I saw all these girls around screaming in my face but I saw one girl not even look at what the other girls were screaming. She walked start into the library and didn't look back. So I knew who that was. I smirked and decided to follow her.

Natsu P.O.V

All these girls screaming. I couldn't do it anymore. So I decided to look around to know if I knew anybody from elementary school. Then I noticed Lucy. the girl I liked but acted like a jerk to her. She looked for where the were screaming at and met eye contracted.

Jellal P.O.V

I looked around and saw Erza. I look away as fast as I can. but then I recognized that I can't look away I had to try my best and becoming friends with again. it will be hard with my feelings throws her.

Gray P.O.V

My girlfriend has been such a pain. I wish that I had been going out with Juvia instead of her. I wish that my father and her father weren't friends and that he was with it Juvia father instead