Being a Shadow

Who would have thought even a princess got homework?! The Doctor is making me do two science projects. One with the study of electricity and how it can manipulate the tissues in dead cells and the other is chemistry were I have to make a acidic solution that can desolve iron. Boring, boring boring. It's not very enjoyable but I have to do it. The Doctor puts up with my insolents as best he can as we work in his laboratory.
History of the world is actually pretty fascinating with the mayor! Between his stutters and worrying thoughts I've leant a great deal! It's now clear to us that there are many other holiday world that are in other countries in the human world that celebrate holidays. It's difficult to travel to these exotic new holiday worlds but its possible. I want to explore them one day. I also learnt of who all rulers the Halloween world had as far back as possible. This world his truly amazing! But I have to do an essay on the history of Halloween. Damn.
But my favorite has to be Scaring with Jack. It's so fun but also thrilling. I leant so many tactics so far and strategies. How to conjure the feeling of wickedness inside of you, manipulating someone's fear and weaknesses. It might sound cruel but it's only for scaring on one night of the year! Jack says I'm a natural and I'm progressing immensely but I just think he's being too soft on me for he never gives me homework.
It's been two weeks of this now. My other two classes haven't started yet. No one has seen Strange at all and most of us are really pissed about it especially Jack and I. But I still wonder where the hell he could be.
Tomorrow will be the starting of my creatures studies with the Ghost that the mayor and Jack hired. Also they think they thought they should awaken the maid up from her grave too. Ghosts need a little time before they're active thats why I'm starting so late.
The renovations to my parents home has been postponed for a while. They found an infestation of banshees in the attic and there's voices in the walls that won't shut up.
Being a guest in Jacks home is wonderful! I've never had a friend in my life but I imagine this is what a sleepover is like (in a non- awkward way). Even if he is a king Jack still cooks meals and I sometime cook simple dishes.
I know its strange but it also feels like what college would feel like. I'm going to school, I have more of a house mate then a room mate, and no parents.
I've always excepted the fact that I never had parents and I was fine with it until now. I know who they were now and I wanted to get to know them more. And I wanted them to know me. I need their help so much, they could have taught me so many things. But they gave me a chance to live and I could never repay them for what they did. Giving me my best chance.