twitter!

pumpkin :> @pumpkin
karl wtf
💬 17.5k 🔁 9,832 ❤️ 354k
|
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
yes my name is mer
|
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
guys my name is MEREDITH
|
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
i don't care if y'all call me pumpkin or meredith but don't make it weird
|
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
karl u fucking nimrod
|
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
didn't you learn your lesson with dream???? little shit
|
karl :) @karljacobs_
i'm SORRY PUMPKIN I DIDNT REALIZE UR NAME WAS ON THE SCREEN
|
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
dumbass

irl!

"okay, anyway." she continued, letting out a deep breath and a low chuckle. "karl is a fucking idiot. moving on, i'm going to my tweet right now. oh, why don't we take turns reading different questions?"

"sounds good, i should go first since i'm the oldest, right?" will started, beginning to read the first question.

"hey—wait! that means i'm going last if we're going by age!!" tommy yelled.

"exactly. anyway, user1 asks, 'where are you all staying?' we're staying in a house that i rented somewhere in brighton. address is 6969 house street if anyone wants to come and murder us!" he smiled, laying back on the couch.

"agreed. getting stabbed is a fun experience." meredith added.

"what??" nick's eyes widened. "are you implying that you've gotten stabbed before?"

she shrugged, making an 'i don't know' noise. "greg, you're up."

"huh? oh, okay. user2 asks, 'if you had'...'if you had to choose between dream and pumpkin to be the best minecraft player, who would it be? ask everyone including them.'" george read, with a brow quirked.

"that's such an easy question to answer, come on guys." clay said, resting his head in his hands. "it's obviously me."

"oh, please!" meredith laughed. "i beat you in...let's see. speedrunning, 1v1, mcc, manhunt, should i go on?"

"okay, i get it." he held up his hands in defeat. "i'm still the better player, though." he added as a last thought.

"you can be the better player in your dreams. ha! get it? dreams?" she giggled, laughing at her own unintentional pun.

he rolled his eyes, staying silent and looking at her. "you could be in my dreams."

"i'm cutting that out of the video." she said, monotone. "people, answers? there's only one right one and she's sitting right in front of you!" she grinned, bringing her hands to her face and framing her cheeks with it.

sure enough, everyone agreed, making clay start yelling and complaining. meredith laughed, telling him to get on with reading his question. "okay, alright, i will. this one says that it's specifically directed at me. 'dream, how long have you known of pumpkin and how long have you actually known her?'"

he stopped and thought for a while before replying, "uh, i think that i've known of her for around six months now. since you were at 8 million, i found out about you, i think?"

"really? that was back in june! i didn't know about you until we actually started talking." she exclaimed.

"he found out from george being a simp for you." nick spoke up from his spot in the corner of the couch.

"i am not and never will be a simp for pumpkin, excuse you. no, but i was the one that started watching you back at the end of 2019, and i introduced dream and sapnap to you later on." he admitted.

"wow. there you have it folks, george was one of my first supporters! i'm so grateful to have such amazing fans here with me today." she laughed.

"uh huh, sure. answering the second question, pumpkin and i started talking and became friends around three, four months ago?"

"yeah," she agreed. "ever since i beat his world record for speedrunning, he's been chasing after me ever since and demanding for my love."

"i'm bored." tubbo piped up, looking up from his phone. "hurry up already or pick a question that doesn't involve you or dream."

meredith chuckled, "okay! moving on, user7 asks, 'are you guys going to be streaming while you're all together?' hm, not sure. only time will tell, especially since it's the holidays. maybe we'll have a christmas stream?"

she glanced to the others, cocking her head to the side in question.

wilbur shrugged, "maybe. there's really no point in answering this question since knowing you, you'll probably have the video out after we're all gone."

"oh, i guess that's true. finding questions is boring, someone else do it." she shook her phone in the air, and raised her brows.

clay laughed lowly, "you're so impatient."

"i'm glad you noticed. waiting for you to ask me out is pretty time consuming, you know." she teased.

"oh, fuck off."