Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

(Kennade's POV)

The next day, to my surprise, when I woke up I saw a huge shadow over me. It was Annabeth.

"Come on! You're going to be late to the Alley place!" Annabeth exclaimed. "So we're still going real on this whole Hogwarts thing?" I asked.

"Come on it won't be that bad." Annabeth said as she yanked the sheets off of me. "7 years!" I complained.

"Oh come on, sleepy head. Breakfast time!" Annabeth jogged out of the room. I sat alone in the Athena cabin, staring up at the roof.

Finally, I motivated myself to get out of my bed and get ready for the big change. I trudged out of the cabin and over to the dining hall and plopped down in my seat.

"Are you ready for the quest thing?" Ricky asked. Yeah, but I had no dreams last night, weird." I informed him. "SAME!" Ricky shouted. Another thing to know, demigod dreams aren't really dreams, they are real and they happen at the exact moment that you see it in your mind.

"So um, do we go to Diagon Alley?" Ricky suddenly asked. "I'll shadow-travel."

"Sure," I said. "Just don't pass out!" I winked at him and let him do his thing.

-----Diagon Alley---

We appeared in front of a huge brick wall. There was no this way to Diagon Alley sign or even a sign at all.

"It is a trap!" I thought. I pulled out my sword and began banging it against the stone wall. Suddenly, it opened up. Huh, maybe it isn't a prank after all. I wondered as I looked at the shop called Diagon Alley. I glanced at Ricky. He was turning his head every which way.

"Hey K? How bout we split up to get everything we need and then we get our wands together?" he suddenly asked. I told him to meet back here in an hour and ran off to the "Apothecary".

I went to the Wizarding bank first to find that Mr. D had finally done something nice and left me some money to spend on my school supplies. It was a miracle, like an alternate world where the gods actually cared about heroes.

After I got my money I dashed over to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. I walked into a girl with long brown hair standing there.

"Hogwarts?" she asked

"Ummm yeah.." I replied. She handed me a few thin black robes and then I headed over to "Wike's Magical Books".

When I walked in I didn't see anyone. CLANK! My heart was beating so fast. Thump, thump, thump. Normally when you're a half-blood and you hear banning, it is because there is a monster around the corner, but this was the wizarding world. I was safe. For now, I hope.

"Oh hello young lady! What can I do for you today?" Someone who I am guessing was Wike asked. I handed Wike my list of supplies and in no time, I was skipping across the streets with my books in my backpack.

As I was coming out of the store I crashed into someone, sending my books flying outward.

"Kennade?", she asked me. It was a little creepy that a random girl knew my name.

"Yeah?... Oh! Evelyn! You got into Hogwarts too?", I exclaimed, as I noticed the Hogwarts symbol on the supply list she was holding.

Let me clear things up. Evelyn and I went to the same preschool before I went to Camp Halfblood.

"Yep! Yesterday, actually. I think the delay was from that clumsy owl...".

"Cool! I got mine a few weeks ago, actually.".