Veer bani

Random day before marriage of vani.
Bani hates Veer. But Veer loves Bani very much,some kind of obsession.
Bani is working in Jay's restaurant.
Night 11 pm
Bani(in mind) : Ab mein kya karoon.Itna late hogaya. Chachi will not spare me.
Suddenly Bani's phone rings, it is Meera. She attended the call.
Meera: Bani tu kahan hai? Jaldi ghar aao. Papa tension ho reha hai. Ok
Bani: Abhi aayi Meera di. Tension mat kijiye. Ok bye.
Bani (in mind) kya karoon? Mujhe lagtha hai koi bus nahi millenge.
Bani went near the bus stop. Someone is waiting for Bani there with a smile on face.
Bani went near him.
Bani:Tum!
Man:Tumhara wait kar raha tha sweetheart.
Man is our Veer.
Bani:Kyun? Iski zaroorat nahi hai.
Veer: Lekin mujhe hai. Mein apni gf ko wait kar raha tha. Koi problem hai? (He winks at her)
Bani didn't reply but she realized that he mentioned her as his gf.
Bani: Excuse me. I am not your gf. Ok. Door raho mujhse warna marongi tumhe.
Veer: I am scared. I am totally scared. Ha ha ha......
Bani went back to the bus stop.
Veer went near her and asked
Veer: Its 11 15 pm Bani. Its not safe here in this time for girls.
Bani: Tumse bada khatra koi nahi hai mereliye.
Veer: Try to understand. Aao main ghar mein drop karoonga.
Veer held her wrist and tried to move. Suddenly Bani jerks her hand.
Bani: Mujhe tumari help ki koi zaroorat nahi. Maine kaha door raho mujhse.
She step down from the bus stop and called an auto which passed through there. She walked towards the auto and get into it.
There is two men in auto. Both are sitting in the drivers seat and also drunk.
Bani feels something wrong she tries get down from the auto but they started the auto and drive away in high speed.
Bani:(screams) Koi bachaavo. Help help......
Person 1:Chup raho. Koi tumhe nahi bachaayenge. Hah hha....
Both men laughed.Bani tries jump.
Driver saw a bike and a man on the road. Bike is placed across the road.
Suddenly the driver applied break.
Driver: Hey pagal hai kya tu? Driver moved towards him.
Man 👊 him at his nose. Koon ki tap khuli hai. He fainted.
Bani saw her saver's face. Its non another than our Veer.
Person 1 went towards Veer and happily recieved his gift from Veer.
Bani came out auto and went near veer.
Bani:Thank u.
Veer: Iski zaroorat nahi hai sweetheart. Its bf ka duty hai apni gf ko sambhaalna.(winks at her)
She smiled a little. But she tried hide it from him. But he saw it.
Veer:Hassi toh phassi.
At that time the person took the driver and lied him at the back seat. He started the auto and leave from there.
After some seconds
Bani: Veeranshu, Can u drop me.
Veer stand still.
Bani waved her hands in front of him.
He came out from his lala land.
Veer: Kya baat hai,sweetheart. Its very sweet to hear veeranshu from your mouth. Abhi mujhe realize hua hai mera naam jitna sweet hai.
Bani: Hogaya tumhare baatein.
Veer: Nahi. I want to tell u more things. But now its time to go.
They went the bike and she sat on it. She put her hand in Veer's shoulder. He looks at it. And starts the bike. He is at cloud nine. He starts to sing the song dil ibadat. He accelerated the speed and bani clutched his jacket.
Bani: Go slow. Accident hojaayenge.
Veer: Kuch nahi hojaayenge sweetheart. Main hoo na.
Veer increased the speed and bani wraps her both hands on his waist tightly. Veer enjoyed it.
Suddenly its started to raining.
He stops the bike and drag Bani to under a tree. But toh bani hai na she jerked his hand started to dances in the rain.
Veer: Bani.....
She drags him also. They both are drenching in water. They danced in the rain(lets play a music for them bgm: baarish song).( dance steps khud hi imagine karlo).
After sometimes the become more close to each other. Both lost in each other. Veer wraps his hands around her waist.Bani clutched Veer's jacket. There is only a few inches between them. Veer tightens his hold and bani also. Veer decreased inches into centimeters and to milli but
Bani sneezes. Suddenly they realizes there position. And move back.
They went under the tree. Bani feels cold she is rubbing her hands with her palms.
Bani: Thand lag rahi hai.
Veer gave his jacket to her. She looked him suprisingly. Veer says her ye lo.
Bani wear his jacket. After rain stops they went to Bani's house. They reached Bani's house.
Bani : Veeranshu come and meet my family.
Veer: Not now sweetheart. I will come with my family one day.
Bani smiles at it.
Veer: Hassi toh phassi.
Bani said bye to him he drive to his house.
Bani turnesd and see.
Meera and Sharma is standing at the door. Meera ran towards Bani and hugged her.
Meera: Kya hua Bani? Tum bheegi kaise?
Bani: Wo baarish...
Sharma: Bani beta, kon hai woh ladka?
Bani: woh veeranshu papa.
Ritu called Sharma.
Sharma:Bani jaldi andhar aa aur kapde change karo
He went inside.
Meera: Bani ye toh wahi hai na noor ki murder..
Bani:haan
Meera: Tum iske saath.
Bani: Aaj Veeranshu ne meri jaan bachaliya.
Meera shocked. Bani tell her all the incident except rain dance.
Both Bani and meera went inside the house. And meera went to kitchen to make tea for bani and Bani went to change her dress.
In her room
Bani stands in front of the mirror and drying her hair with towel. She saw veer's jacket and remembered their moments how he saved her, rain dance, caring etc.
Bani(in mind) : Tum itna bura nahi ho Veeranshu. But i can't forget what u had done with my friend.

The end

How is it?
( 1k words)