I went outside and saw Taehyung making breakfast

I smiled at him and went to the lobby, waiting for mr

I smiled at him and went to the lobby, waiting for mr. Choi.

Not long after my guards informed me about his arrival. They also informed about (your name) being there as well.

"the fuck she did that for"

Was the first thing (your name) said clealry looking completely pissed, with a scared Mr. Choi beside her.

"how did you know about that? "

"it's all over the news Jeon"

She said plopping on the sofa angrily. So that's why I had so many missed calls this morning.

I sighed and looksd towards Mr. Choi, asking for what will he be doing.

"Mr. Jeon, s-since t-they have strong l-lawyer, we need s-strong evidence. "

I nodded. I still doubt if he really is the Choi Minho who never lost any case but all I have this moment is hope.

"the f-first evidence are t-the adoption papers. You'll have to show the judge, all the papers regarding Daisy"

I nodded remembering the place I have kept them at.

"second is t-time. You'll have to tell them about how long you have stayed together with Daisy and t-took care of her."

"third is story. How you ended up having her and wjat exactly happened between you and Ms. L-lisa in the past"

"but we're l-lacking in one thing"

He said looking through some papers he had in his hands as I frowned.

"what?"

"she's engaged to Park Bogam, her modelling director and she already has a child with her. T-this shows that they can win her custody as Daisy would be able to have both parents"

"so what is he suppose to do?" -(your name)

"i-if you c-could m-marry someone......"-(minho)

"Guyz breakfast is ready. I made waffles!!"-(Taehyung)