Arc 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

In order to gain her favor?

Deep in his heart, Wei Xun was full of doubt. Could it be that the most important memory he had forgotten was her?

With his mind set to confirm it, Wei Xun dressed neatly to go to the appointment. But when he saw Wang Qinya, there were no waves in his heart. This woman was very beautiful with appropriate manners. In between her talking, she revealed her familiarity with his preferences and accommodations from time to time.

Wei Xun talked about the robot and Wang Qinya shyly spoke, “A-Xun, do you still remember Chu Hao? It was the first robot pet you developed. I was simply mentioning it casually at that time, but you gave it to me right away.

Chu Hao?

Wei Xun’s heart skipped a beat. He got up and spoke, “Let’s go.”

“Go where?” Wang QinYa had a dumbfounded expression and looked blankly.

“To see the Chu Hao that I gave you.”

Two people arrived at Wang QinYa’s house. Wei Xun finally saw Chu Hao’s strange appearance.

【That is my robot pet “Chu Hao”.】 A familiar voice sounded yet again at the side of his ear.

“Hello, my name is Chu Hao.” Chu Yi faced Wei Xun and stretched out his hand.

Wei Xun gripped its ice-cold arm. An indescribable feeling of grief grew in his mind. Soon after that, he subconsciously asked Chu Hao, “Chu Hao, do you still remember me?”

Chu Hao tilted his head to the side, responding, “You’re Master’s friend, Wei Xun.”

“Who is your owner?”

“Wang Qinya.”

Even though he was fully aware of its answer, Wei Xun was still somewhat disappointed.

Wang QinYa, at the side, saw that Wei Xun’s attention was completely focused on the robot. A trace of resentment flashed through her eyes. She stepped forward and pulled away his arm, saying, “Stay and eat with me this evening, alright? I’ll personally cook.”

【Today’s lunch is the X1005 robot’s meal set.】

Wei Xun stopped for a moment and nodded, “Sure.”

Dinner was very rich and sumptuous, but it was no surprise.

Wei Xun didn’t leave immediately after dinner, rather, he teamed up with Chu Hao, playing games together. They travelled together, killing monsters everywhere and leveling up. It lasted until nightfall, and only then was he reluctant to leave.

Wang Qinya appeared to be smiling, but she was annoyed in her heart. Her charms weren’t comparable to a robot. Wei Xun had not opened his eyes to look at her at all the whole afternoon. However, Wei Xun’s following sentence turned her anger into happiness.

“After a few days, I’ll come back and see you again.”

Afterwards, Wei Xun came to Wang Qinya’s house every now and then. The two frequently came in contact, and there were rumors outside that it was nearly time for a happy occasion. Song Mizhen urged him even more every day to marry Wang Qinya.

Wei Xun didn’t have any bad feelings towards Wang Qinya. She was the only one at the moment who could stir his memory. More precisely said, it was Chu Hao. If he had really given Chu Hao to her, he most likely had a favourable impression of her.

Therefore, Wei Xun did not refuse the marriage proposal. This definitely made the Wei family happy. Without waiting for his consent, they secretly made wedding arrangements.