ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

A year later, Shang Ke officially released his robotic pet research into the market. The first batch was limited to 5,000 units, each with a discounted price of 880,000 and an A grade intelligence level. Shang Ke’s Chu Hao was SS, but pet robots sold in the future will be C ranked with an average price of 100,000. In addition, exclusive customization was included in robots above B grade and below S grade, but the price of custom-made S ranked robots was at least 15,000,000 or higher, furthermore, production is limited to 15 units a year.

Wei Xun has carried out several publicity demonstrations one after the other in several countries. The fame of the new type of intelligence robot became popular all over the world, and was immediately sold out when released. Soon after, many pet robot videos appeared on major websites one after another. The intelligence they revealed was extremely popular with everyone, and the Internet was practically flooded by robots.

【I’m a noob in games. Despite my wealth and heaven defying equipment, I still can’t beat the two fools next door. It wasn’t until I used 2 months of pocket money to buy a pet, and finally this couch potato turned over and got revenge. After brushing everything away, I put down my grievances, and my little pet and I have achieved a blissful marriage. Let’s start spreading dog food…】

【Ever since I got Alice, my housekeeper is unemployed, my golden retriever has fallen out of favor, my way of life has changed, my hobby has changed. My personality has been refined, and my mom is no longer anxious about me squandering money (like dirt) and my arrogant personality no longer cheats my friends.】

【What’s the use of being able to play games? My pet is proficient in six languages, can answer the phone, text, scan for viruses, search on Baidu, massage, unlock the door, and also swear at people!】

    ……........

Most of the customers who bought the first batch of A-grade robots were popular local tyrants or Internet celebrities, who were unparalleled in their ability to persuade and motivate. The various videos they released caused the number of people desiring the robots to peak in just a few weeks.

It’s expected that a buying craze will be triggered after C grade pet robots are officially released into the market,

The emergence of robotic pets had the most impact on every large game company. Their game programs were completely incomparable with the pet robot’s intelligence. If they cannot improve the game mode as fast as possible or upgrade the difficulty, they would be greeted by a devastating blow. The only thing they were glad about was that pet robots were temporarily incapable of mass production right now.

However, it was undeniable that the technological level of Wei Xun’s Intelligent RT company will inevitably have a huge impact on related industries, and may even accelerate the process of technological reform.

Shang Ke was not at all unworried about the development of his career, but he was genuinely concerned about Qi Chen.

Wei Xun protected Shang Ke so thoroughly that not even a drop of water could leak through, and Qi Chen simply had no chance to be alone with him, and all his invitations were rejected. Shang Ke (decided to) return home to visit the Qi parents and deliberately staggered the time.

Shang Ke didn’t want to see him and he also didn’t want to make their relationship too stiff, so he could only drag on first. Not only did Qi Chen have his memories, he also had the system’s aid. If he irritates him, it wouldn’t be good for anyone.

Fortunately, he was recently busy with the development of the robots, and he didn’t have much time to get close to Wei Xun. The situation with Qi Chen also seems pretty calm.