ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

Shang Ke raised his hand, but ultimately he still held back, and didn’t return his hug.

“Let’s talk.” Shang Ke pushed away at his stomach.

Wei Xun didn’t resist and casually retreated. He thought in his mind that no matter how Keke beats and scolds him, he will accept. But if he wants to leave him, then he has no choice but to use the trick that the legendary chaste woman was most afraid of, “entanglement”.

“I met your father.” Shang ke said.

Wei Xun was immediately alert as he waited for the rest.

“The incident this time time, it caused a lot of damage to my body and mind.” Shang Ke said serenely, “Therefore, I asked him to raise $5 million worth of physical damage, mental damage, as well as hush money.”

Wei Xun : Are… are you sure you aren’t earnestly joking?

“In the end he said he has no money.”

Wei Xun : …Earnestly joking?

“I just said that the son has to pay the father’s debt, so he should provide his son as collateral.”

Wei Xun : …Joking?

“So he readily mortgaged you to me.” Shang Ke looked at him without regret. “I really didn’t expect that you’re really worth $5 million in your father’s mind.”

Wei Xun : “…...”

“Wei Xun.” Shang Ke stood up and folded his arms around his chest with condescension. “From now on, I will be your boss.”

This arrogant look appeared somewhat familiar. After thinking carefully, Wei Xun realized that it seemed to appear on his face often. The raised eyebrows, the half-narrowed eyes, the pursed lips, the slightly raised chin were all deeply imitated, but without the overbearing strength, he suddenly looks like a cute tsundere.

He had imagined all kinds of possibilities before he came, but he still underestimated Keke’s vision and tolerance. Not only did he not blame his carelessness, but he also took his father’s responsibility with him, and at the same time, fought for buffer time and practical benefits using his own ability. If it were someone else who suffered such persecution, they would either carelessly report to the police or escape, putting safety before principles. Only he actually dared to discuss conditions with his father, and what’s even more odd, he actually succeeded!

Wei Xun suddenly found that he hadn’t been offering Shang Ke any assistance besides taking advantage of him.

“He really mortgaged me to you?” Wei Xun asked softly.

“Of course.” Shang Ke said with certainty, “If you don’t believe it, you can go ask yourself.”

“I believe it.” Wei Xun sat upright, and said with a solemn face, “Then my boss, how would you like me to serve you?.”

That’s it? Shang Ke shot a quick glance at him and stuck out one finger, “First of all, I will make my laboratory independent. I will develop and master the core of this technology myself.”

“Alright.” In fact, Wei Xun intended to redistribute the shares so Shang Ke will become the largest controlling shareholder.

“Second, besides the question of principle, everything else should be based on my opinion.”

Wei Xun nodded his head, “No problem.”

Mhm, this boy is worth teaching.

Relying on the shame Wei Xun has for him, Shang Ke continued to raise requests, “Third, without my permission, you cannot enter my room as you please. You can’t just… force me if we get into an argument.” These little matters regarding everyday harmony must be clarified. Last time, the basic rules were invalidated. Only now are they going to make the agreement official.