ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

“Get out of the way!” Qi Chen shouted angrily.

“He’s resting.” Wei Xun stared at him coldly with absolutely no intention of letting him in.

“Wei Xun!” Qi Chen’s eyes blazed with anger, and he questioned word by word, “What did you do to Keke?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I had sex with him.” Wei Xun replied unabashedly.

“Are you crazy?” Qi Chen yelled, “Keke is a man, how can you do this? With your status, you can find any bed partner you want. Why did you have to go after him?”

“I don’t need to explain to you who I choose.”

“Bastard!” Qi Chen couldn’t stand it anymore and swung his fist at Wei Xun. Wei Xun was from the special force, how could a pampered young master like Qi Chen be a match for him? In just a few rounds, he was easily subdued by Wei Xun.

“Wei Xun, I won’t let you off!” The person he had been caring for more than ten years had been violated by this man! Anger is no longer enough to describe how Qi Chen feels at this moment. There are more difficult complex emotions.

Wei Xun paid no attention to his threat. He dragged Qi Chen to the door, and smoothly fished out a key from his pocket.

“What are you doing?” Qi Chen reached out to snatch it.

Wei Xun quickly put the key into his own pocket, then pushed Qi Chen hard, pushing Qi Chen out of the door. Then, he heavily closed the door.

“Wei Xun, you bastard!” Qi Chen slammed the door hard from outside, “Have you ever thought about how much trouble you’ll bring to Keke? Keke is just an ordinary person with no background who can’t afford to play with a high and mighty prince like you!”

Wei Xun’s movement paused, then continued walking towards Shang Ke’s room.

Qi Chen knocked outside the door for a long time, and finally stopped this meaningless move amidst the neighbors’ complaints.

Opening the door to the room, Wei Xun found that Shang Ke had woken up some time ago and was sitting on the bed, holding a wide T-shirt to put on his body.

Wei Xun walked to the bed and sat down, silently looking at Shang Ke for a moment before speaking, “Don’t call the police, or you’ll be in trouble.”

Fuck. The first words after Wei Xun raped him was not comfort, not a true confession, and not a domineering display of throwing money, but a threat that sounds like it was “for his own good”!

Shang Ke looked at him expressionlessly.

At this moment, Wei Xun took out a military knife from who knows where and handed it to Shang Ke.

What? Shang Ke looked at the knife and was confused.

“You can stab me in the body, I promise not to fight back, and I won’t let anyone know about this.”

Shang Ke: … Just after “comforting”, he gave a knife. Are you not going to play by the rules? Giving a few million dollars is still better than “making a clean break[1]” okay?

“After I stabbed you, we are clear?” Shang Ke asked calmly.

Wei Xun looked at him deeply and said, “What do you mean by ‘clear’?”

“Completely forget about this matter, you go your way, I cross my bridge.”

“I won’t forget what I’ve done.”