ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

However, Master Xun actually gave up his luxurious meal and did not hesitate despite the long distance to attend the appointment at the outskirt. It was unbelievable!

It was the first time the bodyguard had met a guy who provoked Master Xun so much, and also the first time he had seen Master Xun being so submissive to a person.

Rice Farmhouse is a restaurant serving dishes made with the most simple ingredient, and roast duck is one of their specialties. Shang Ke booked a private room and opened the window to see a emerald green bamboo forest as well as vegetable gardens and farmland in the distance.

There is no hustle and bustle of the city here, the air is fresh, peaceful and quiet.

Shang Ke sat lazily by the window, enjoying the scenery outside while leisurely sipping tea. This was the scene that Wei Xun saw when he walked into the room.

"You're here." Shang Ke put down his cup of tea, got up to welcome him, greeted him and seated him, then picked up the teapot and poured him a cup of hot tea.

Wei Xun studied the surroundings. Although it couldn't be considered top grade, it had some special features.

"What would you like to eat?" Shang Ke sat down beside him and handed him the menu.

"You order it." Wei Xun's eyes fell on Shang Ke, untraceably looking him through.

"Then I'll just order whatever I like." Shang Ke wasn't modest. He skillfully ordered seven to eight dishes while facing the waiter.

Wei Xun's eyes darkened slightly, and his expression could not help but relaxed. Many people, even if they deliberately wanted to behave naturally, will reveal a flaw in certain details. But this person in front of him was different, he really... didn't take himself as a person.

"Do you want to drink?" Shang Ke said, "Authentic rice wine is sold here. Perhaps it's not as high-class as red wine, but it also has its unique flavour."

"Okay." Wei Xun did not object.

Shang Ke gave him an "OK" gesture and asked the waiter to add another pot of wine.

When the food was ready, the two of them started to eat happily.

Wei Xun always practiced the good habit of eating without speaking, eating in a silent and methodical manner. Shang Ke had plenty to talk about, but someone's expression was as cold as air-dried shit, which not only made it hard to talk, but also affected his appetite.

Shang Ke picked up the chopsticks and silently gave him a piece of tofu. This hot and sour tofu is also one of the specialties of the Rice Farmhouse. The white tofu looks fragrant and tender, but tastes very... sour.

The last time he entertained Wei Xun at home, Shang Ke could tell that this guy was not too used to eating spicy food.

Sure enough, when Wei Xun unpreparedly put the piece of tofu into his mouth, the expression on his face cracked for a moment.

Shang Ke casually handed him the teacup filled with wine, the latter drank it all in one go, and then...

"I'm going to go to the washroom." Wei Xun suddenly stood up and walked out of the room with quick steps.

Shang Ke successfully made a pile of air-dried shit into a pile of fresh shit.

Five to six minutes later, Wei Xun returned to the room and his face had returned back to normal. However, when he looked at Shang Ke, there were a few hints of danger in his eyes. He admitted that he had some good feelings for this guy, but not to the point where he could let him tease him.