Caroline's wedding day

"Is he still not picking up?" Jeff asked, rushing back into the room. He searched the whole resort for the third time, and, from his question, I understood he never found him.
"Yes," I said, bringing the phone down.
   Silver looked at me helplessly. I could feel the anger replacing pity within her. I was starting to worry about Justin from her rather than worry about him from whatever cause keeping him away. She might be enchanting and flawlessly pretty, but because I raised her I know that she can be scary. Not that she's an evil witch or something, but she would do anything to protect the people/things she cares for. I never wanted this to be her first impression of him. I can swear to her that this can't be something he's in control of and that there must be a reason, but she will never buy it. Stubborn is just Sil. Jeff too is as concerned and angry. He's really a sweet guy and I was positive he would love Justin, but it's really hard to hope for anything at the moment.
"What are we going to do?" Sil said in the most composed tone I've heard in a crisis. Because this is a crisis. Isn't it?
"I...I don't know," I manages a whimpering murmur, looking at my toes. I forgot to paint them.
"This isn't the answer I was waiting for. There's no time to sit and wait anymore. We need to act. We can't just sit down and hope he shows up and saves the day. The wedding starts officially in few minutes. And you don't have a groom. What should we do? Think of something, Caroline, please," Silver said. As calm as ever.
"I don't know," I started to cry, "I...maybe...maybe go through his room? There might be a clue to where he would be."
"Yes. Perfect. Good idea. Let's go to his room," Jeff took my hand as he talked enthusiastically.