"A little bit of both, actually" he sighed. "So; can you help?"

Vivian stayed quiet for a moment - she had originally came to tell him that she wanted out, but then he brought the Weaslette's brother up and she had to say something.

But what could one last favor hurt? She thought.

The last favor ended with you in the hospital wing, do you really want to risk that again? Her rational side argued.

"Well...?" Theodore smirked.

"Very well" Vivian sighed. "But after this, I want out. I don't want anything to do with this anymore."

"Of course-"

"- I mean it, Nott" she stated.

Theodore sighed and nodded, causing a glitter of hope to flicker in Vivian's eyes.

"Good" she said and turned her attention to the lump of ash in the fireplace. "What do you need me to do?"

"You know the password to the headmaster's office, correct?"

Vivian nodded.

"I need something from inside his office - a memory, to be exact" he stated and looked up at the blonde. "It's labeled ' 365 ' "

Vivian hesitated before asking, "Why do you need the memory?"

"That's personal..." Theodore replied with a frowned smile. "All you need to know is that, that vile is very important. And it's important that you do not - under any circumstances - open it."

The Slytherin sighed before thinking over Theodore's favor - what could possibly be so important in that vile?

"Fine" Vivian stated simply. "I'll meet you tomorrow at sunset in the forbidden forest - at the clearing" she said.

"Perfect" he sighed and stood up. "Oh - and it's important that you don't tell Opal or Quin about this either." He added.

"Yeah yeah; you and your bloody secrets" she groaned. "Goodnight, Theodore." Vivian nodded and gestured for him to leave.

"What about you?" Theodore arched a brow. "Shouldn't you get some sleep either?"

Vivian scoffed before looking back at the boy. "Don't start worrying about my wellbeing now - it's creepy."

He rolled his eyes and made his way back into the Slytherin dorms; leaving Vivian alone with her thoughts.

At least she thought she was alone - meanwhile Draco stayed quietly behind the half open portrait; mumbling the number over and over so he knew what he'd be looking for when tommorow came.

***

"Blaise, relax" Draco chuckled at the sight of his best friend.

"How can I?" Blaise muttered angrily while fiddling with his tie. "You know how set she is in her ways - she's not going to be happy when she hears about Ron and I."

"You don't even know if this is about you and Ron" Draco sighed. "It could be about something entirely different."

"Yeah like what?"

"I don't know; maybe she just misses you" Draco offered with an innocent smile.

"I don't need your sarcasm right now, mate" Blaise stated.

"Then what do you need? A hug?"

"I know you're joking, but I could really use one."

"Sod off" Draco scoffed. "That's what your boyfriend is for."

"Oh come on!" Blaise whined. "Just one hug?"

Draco stayed quiet for a moment before finally dragging himself into the other Slytherin's open arms, feeling his bones crush once Blaise engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Okay okay, now let go you big lump!" Draco whined. "If you still want to see Ron before you leave you might want to leave now - breakfast will begin in a few minutes and once that happens you won't be getting anything else inside that big brain of his."

Blaise chuckled before letting go, grabbing his pre-shrunken luggage and placing it in his pocket.

"I'll see you tomorrow, mate" Blaise smiled and made his way out the room.

Once Blaise was completely out, Draco made his way towards his four-poster bed - taking out the letter he had hidden in his robe.

With a shaky breath he teared open the envelope and took out the piece of parchment, immediately unfolding it to read what Voldemort wishes from him.

Dear Draco,

We hope you haven't been too stressed with studying for your upcoming O.W.L.S-

Draco frowned in confusion before skipping to end of the note.

Best of luck,
Lucius Malfoy.

Draco turned the parchment around to see if there was any other note written on the back; but no such luck.

While skimming over the letter one last time, he noticed that only some of the letters were bold.

Oh I get it. Draco smirked and hurried out towards the common room - which was thankfully empty as well.

The blonde took out a quill and paper before beginning to scribble down all the letters in bold -

A P A R E C I U M

Of course. Draco rolled his eyes and pulled out his wand while pointing it to the back of the parchment.

"Aparecium" he muttered and watched as ink made itself visible on the once-empty sheet.

He quickly skimmed over the letter, finding the counter spell hiden in bold letters between the mess of words.

... retrieve vile 365 from the
headmaster's office ...                         

***

Harry sat quietly in the library with Hermione and Pansy - Ron and Blaise had gone off to find a place to snog before the Slytherin would leave.

"- and that's how you would explain the effects of a boggart when a Riddikulus is not cast in the first minute of exploitation." Hermione explained while flipping around in another book.

"How do you know this again?" Pansy smiled nervously while writing down what the Gryffindor had just said.

"I read" she replied with a smirk.

While the two of them continued talking, Harry's eyes wandered across the room - silently hoping to spot the blonde somewhere.

"Dumbledore's office" a voice suddenly rung in Harry's head; and a sudden urge to inspect their words overwhelmed him.

"I'll be right back" Harry announced and stood up. Both girls said a quick "okay" before going back to their discussion.

As he walked out the library, he couldn't help but roll his eyes at the thought if his Ferret.

"What did you get yourself into this time...?"