"mhm. you should be glad i'm here."

"shut it, karl. oh—speaking of, just got a text from will, hold on." she saw the notification pop up from the top of her phone, covering karl's hair slightly. she read it quickly, replying and setting her phone up back on top of her dresser.

"guess what." she said, beginning to dig through her closet.

"chicken butt?"

"no. there's a whole ass heated pool in the airbnb!! he waited until now to text all of us, saying he just remembered." her voice began rising in excitement. it had been a while since she had been able to swim, especially since it was the middle of winter and there was snow everywhere now.

"seriously? now i'm upset about you not inviting me again!" he whined.

"be quiet. i know for a fact that you and the mr beast gang have something planned already." she finally found her box of swimsuits hidden in the corner of her wardrobe, pulling it out and sifting through it in the middle of her bedroom.

he giggled, "yeah, true."

"okay, help me pick out some swimsuits, i haven't touched any of these in a while and you're probably the only guy i know that knows how to dress."

"i'm touched, mer. show me show me!" he giggled again. he reminded her of a toddler most of the time, which confused her as to how they were such close friends.

"okay, so the first one is this leopard print bikini that wraps around and ties in the front." she held it up in front of the camera, twirling it around a little for him to see. he hummed, nodding. "second, is this black one piece that has a cut out right here and has a high cut like—what's it called...like, bikini line? i forgot the word."

"oh, that one's cute." he said, his face resting in his hand as he watched.

she glanced at him before giggling at his concentration, going back to the other swimsuits. "okay, here's a brown and orange one, kind of tie dye, i guess. it's a bikini with straps that wrap around my torso about right here." she gestured to her body, moving her hands around her ribs.

"i like that one!" he piped up.

"fourth one is this emerald green one with underwire, and it's kind of lacy right here." she pointed to the top of the bikini bottom, and the backside of the top part.

"you should take the black and green ones." he said. she glanced at all four before nodding, grabbing them and putting them in her suitcase.

"so what are you and the others planning?" meredith asked, continuing on packing the rest of her belongings in her muted orange bag.

"jimmy is thinking of doing another one of his challenges, but christmas themed this time. it's probably going to be another car, or maybe—wait. mer, check your youtube, like, right now."

she hummed in confusion, standing up and opening her channel on her phone. "holy shit." she stared at her subscriber count, seeing it at 17 million. "karl!! karl!! i hit 17 million subs! fuck yes!!"

"congratulations, meredith!!" he yelled through the phone. she was grinning from ear to ear, quickly going on twitter and typing out something.

twitter!

pumpkin :> @pumpkin
y'all mfs crazy. thank you so much for 17 mil on youtube, i love you all so so so much and i can't believe that i'm here right now!!!!!!!! best early xmas prez ever
ps. possible face reveal at 18 mil?
💬 13.4k 🔁 64.8k ❤️ 563k

wilbur soot @wilbursoot
YEAHHHH LETS GOOOOOO

dream @dream
17 MIL 17 MIL 17 MIL

sapnap @sapnap
17 MILLLLLL

george @georgenotfound
17 mil FOUND

user1 @user1
FACE REVEAL AT 18 MIL???

(^-^)/ @valkyrae
congrats pumpkin!!!!! :)

niki @nihaachu
yay pumpkin!!!!!

tommyinnit @tommyinnit
woman got 17 mil pog

tubbo @tubbolive
17 mil!!!!!! congrats pumpkin :)))

technoblade @technothepig
17 million subscribers so much clout
|
pumpkin :> @pumpkin
sub to techno
  |
dream @dream
so you reply to the pig but no one else i see how it is
  |
technoblade @technothepig
jealousy is a disease dream

author's note:

i know i know dream has 19 mil now and he's also verified on twitter but keep in mind this story takes place sometime in december :)