"Anyway, our mission on getting you closer to my best bro shall begins!"

Then the plan commenced.

From the moment he saw Jisung waiting for his driver patiently outside the school building with the sun radiating enough warmth for Jisung to delight in, he decided to made his approach. It all began when he suddenly landed his wet, sweaty hand on Jisung's shoulder, much to his surprise.

"How can I help you?"

"WAIT, YOU PLANNED THE WHOLE THING?" Jisung couldn't believe his ears, although he had just been told.

"I couldn't do it without Felix's help," he admitted.

Thinking how Minho tried so hard to get to know him made his insides feel tingly. Butterflies in his stomach coming from God knows where.

"The more I know about you, the more fascinated I become." Jisung rolled his body to place a gentle kiss on his lips, then returned to his position.

"Same goes for you." He turned his body to face him. "I don't even know you can be so horny at times." The scene of Jisung forcefully kissing him on his bed replied in his mind.

Another blush crept in. "Hyung, I said I'm sorry," he whined, didn't sound like he's sorry.

"And I said it's okay. If we talked first about our true intentions, I wouldn't have stopped you. Like hell, I would unleash the demon within me." He laughed afterwards, Jisung didn't. He was too busy controlling his blood pressure. "Besides, your kisses are sloppy," he added.

For Jisung, Minho was his first kiss both intentionally and unintentionally. He never learned the technique to successfully master a make out session. He's only been using his gut feelings and from the kdramas and movies he had witnessed.

Out of the blue, Minho suggested an idea that made him insane.

"Sung-ie, is it okay if Hyung teaches you to kiss properly?"

His brain cells started decomposing at that point. It's not like he disliked the idea, he loved it. However, he was too flustered to react normally. He just wished Minho would kiss him right away at that second to prevent him from embarrassing himself further.

As if Minho could utilize telepathy, he granted his dying wish and scooted closer to find his lips. This time the kiss felt slower and more gentle than usual, unlike what it's like in his wildest dream.

Minho unexpectedly broke the kiss. "To start, you should be gentle because you don't want to cause a heart attack. Once you put someone in a shocking state, it would be hard for the other party to get into the mood anymore, they could even go defensive, unless you can made them feel relaxed again." Minho proceeded to kiss him slowly again to emphasize the pace he's talking about.

Turns out Minho really meant it when he's referring to teach him.

The younger arrived to his stable state of mind as he got comfortable with the kiss. Somehow he enjoyed the pace. The slower he kissed him, the more excited he became.

After seconds of slow kissing, the older began to move his hands that were placed on his cheeks to his back, then continued to graze his back until he reached his waist. In that moment, Minho took his chance to deepen the kiss. They continued sharing warm kisses until they're out of breath.