"Thank you," he simply said.

Felix didn't seem satisfied with the answer. "No, no, no. You're literally the embodiment of pretty. I bet you would look gorgeous in a wedding suit with my best bro."

Minho was beyond confused.

Felix let out a laughter. "I promise I'll introduce you to him sometimes. He's a rare catch."

"Felix, I appreciate your effort, but I don't swing that way," he refused. Meanwhile Hyunjin didn't mind the way Felix stole his moment with Minho as he casually danced in front of the mirror, unbothered.

"Dammit, not again," he murmured, "then what about Yeji? She's a girl and she's definitely nice to share your opinion with."

Hyunjin who was occupied in his own little world abruptly stopped doing what he's doing. "Not her."

"Why not?"

"She's obviously not the type to suddenly engage in a relationship." Then he returned back to his business.

Felix began to lose hopes in humanity. That's when Minho brought that sense of humanity back.

"That friend of yours. Why don't you introduce me to him sometimes?" He gave a smile which has the ability to cure cancer. "I don't mind being friends with him."

Minho didn't like the idea of dating guys, but when he remembered how Felix referred that guy as his best bro, he low-key wanted to know him just to know what kind of people Felix often hung out with. Besides, he's not so good with girls, judging from his past relationship, though he attracts girls wherever he goes due to his high skill in using pick up lines. He much preferred hanging out with guys and it's not a bad idea to widen his knowledge in others.

Since Minho claimed his interest on Jisung, Felix used this opportunity to promote them better than JYPE at promoting their artists. He was okay at first until he realized the younger would never stop talking. His interest to befriend Jisung slowly faded away, but that's when Felix said the magic words.

"He has a cat."

Minho began malfunctioning. "God bless."

Felix looked at him weirdly. "Okay, but please pretend you don't know about his cat's existence or else he would suspect me."

"Deal."

From there he launched this plan to approach Jisung in a coolest way as possible. He suggested to borrow Felix's name in order to get his attention. Felix also poured some of his ideas to arrange the time and date that would be perfect based on whatever satanic calendar he used.

When he thought Felix was done, he brought up a peculiar subject. "Hyung, do you know that babies are made from the finest quality of poop?"

"No, they're not," Minho objected Felix's point of view because everyone knows babies are born because their parents had sex.

Out of all reactions, Felix chose to Naruto run over the older's body and fly-kicked him until he fell on his butt.