"Even so, Aether and Lumine are doing very well, even though they are twins, Lumine was chosen after her brother." (Y/n) crossed her arms as she sat at her deans desk. Why was she the dean? Well it's because (Y/n) has founded the school, and her fellow Archons rarely teach. Sometimes they'll give special classes, and sometimes they don't.

"I heard that you and our dear Baal got into an argument over a certain human," Venti smirked, remembering the small argument between the Electro Archon and the Energio Archon. "What was his name again?"

"He goes by Scaramouche," (Y/n) sighed. "Remember that little group, the Fatui Harbingers? Apparently the Tsaritsa is gathering students that had either graduated or is currently attending, do her bidding. They're ruthless, and they do get those missions we send them on done, but they don't care about the catastrophe they leave."

"She does have quite the powerful little group, I'll say." Venti shrugged his shoulders.

"The problem is, is that when we do call a meeting to make her disband her little group, they get the job done in record time," (Y/n) got off her desk and went over to her seat. "That's the major factor into how powerful they are and why we are unable to do anything about it."

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything is going to be perfectly fine, especially with those special missions," Venti smiled. "I believe that once your students, Lumine and Aether, they are going to be much better than her Fatui Harbingers."

"I mean, the Tsaritsa did say that if one of my students can win a battle against all of her 9 Harbingers, she'll disband them or put them under a new leader. Preferably a new leader who can teach those students better than her." (Y/n) sighed, and rested her head on the backrest of the chair.

"I'm sure you'll be able to do it," Venti smiled. "I believe in you and your students. But what are you going to about that Scaramouche kid?"

"He's actually in his twenties," (Y/n) said. "So he's not a kid at all really, he's an adult."

"Yeah yeah," Venti waved her off. "So it seems our Archon of Dendro hasn't chosen a student since Baizhu, I wonder why."

"Let them chose what they want," (Y/n) sighed. "Now you should get going, the new students are coming and it's your turn to give them a tour."

"How many new students did we get?" Venti asked.

"7," (Y/n) handed the Bard the folders. "2 of them the Tsaritsa had chosen, one our Hydro Archon has chosen, one our Pyro Archon has chosen, one Baal has chosen, the one that you chose, and the one me and Baal were arguing over."

"It'll all be up to them when it comes to the Vision Ceremony once they graduate their first year." Venti said.

"If they pass. We rarely have a student fail their first year," (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "Kaeya had almost failed due to how many days he had ditched his classes, and somehow he's a teacher now."

"What's worse is that Diluc is here now as well," Venti chuckled. "So that's not going to end well, especially days when the Cryo and Pyro classes work together for understanding melting damage and how to get the effects off of them."

"I can practically see the destroyed classroom," (Y/n) sighed. "You should get ready for the Vision Ceremony. Our new second years shall be receiving their visions today."

"Do I have to? It's just going to be Lumine, Barbra, and Signora, just three students," Venti whined, not wanting to go to the Ceremony, especially since he has no students getting a vision this year. "And none of them are mine."