0.12

LMH
I was bored it was the weekend after a long week, school and the occasional messages from Seungmin and I pretty much avoided Jisung as much as possible.

I was bored and I didn't have my friends as they weren't available this weekend, but I couldn't blame them I occupied the last one so I can't complain.

Seungmin, that's when he popped into my head, he's definitely mentioned that he has a few shifts today but I wanted to see if he wanted to hang out or not.

I took out my phone to give him a call, "Hello, hi seungmin i was wondering if your up for a day the shopping centre today, if not its okay..."

I waited patiently for his answer, "Minho? Hi!! Yeah i'm actually free around 1pm today, so we can hang" I smiled at his response humming, looks like i am busy today laughing to myself whilst messaging Seungmin the details.

I smiled to myself sheepishly, sitting on my desk to finish the remainder of my assignments and projects that I have been set from my classes.

I got changed, it was around 12pm and I had started to get changed, it wasn't much but it was a little more than casual.

I was quite excited to get to know Seungmin, let alone get Jisung off my shoulder for a while, I missed him a lot.

But non the less, I have a new focus priority and that was to forget about him and perhaps become friends with the younger.

I set of to leave the apartment complex and took a bus to the shopping centre, it was going to be a fun day.

Well that's what I told myself...

I arrived at the shop we planned to meet up and I saw a figure with some wired ear phones in, he was tall, brown soft hair, and was wearing a beige outer coat.

I went over to walk to him guessing it was Seungmin, before I could say anything, it wasn't, I had accidentally mistaken him, but on one knows, so I just walked off.

I went inside the clothing store to see Seungmin cheerfully waving at me, he was wearing a blue hoodie, and for the first time I've seen he was wearing glasses.

I must admit the round glasses made me a lot more attracted to him that I should. He smiled too me and signalled me to come over.

"Glad you could make it Minho!" I nodded at the younger, whilst making our way deeper inside the store.

"Seungmin ah? Do you recon this top would suit me" I waved a simple but aesthetic graphic tee to him, he stared for a second and nodded vigorously.

I laughed at his cute behaviour, whilst checking the price of the shirt, it was little expensive, I sighed then putting the shirt back.

"Minho? Did you just put the shirt back?" Seungmin questioned me,

"Huh um yeah, it's a bit expensive" I replied back not too bothered about buying it or not.

He walked over to me and picked up the shirt again, whilst looking at the price tag he then looked back at me.

"It's a nice shirt! I'll buy it for you, think of it as a welcome friendship present!" He giggled.

I smiled trying to argue that he shouldn't have to, but he shrugged and put it in his basket before I could protest any longer.

We left the store with a small paper bag, it had some accessories that Seungmin wanted to buy and my shirt, that he had bought.

"Seungmin you really didn't have to, but thank you, let's go get something to eat yeah?"

"Minho don't worry about it, you being nice, and being my friend is enough, it's just a shirt, now let's go get some yummy food, I'm starving" he stated proudly.

I shrugged off walking to the food court.