0.08

KSM
"Your order, two caramel lattes and a strawberry and custard filled slice of cake" I said sweetly placing the order down I was about to leave when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Are you by any chance single, I might have a friend who might be interested" I was shocked at what words just came out of the shorter persons mouth.

"Don't mind my boyfriend, I'm sorry, Changbin you can't go around every cute boy to help Minho out" the other boy said at what I was guessing his boyfriend.

"No it's okay, it's a bit complicated for me right now, but I do appreciate your offer" I smiled at the two, I went to leave.

"Felix, lee felix" I turned around once again flustered at the couple, "um Kim seungmin" I muttered softly, this whole day has been a bit odd.

"This is my boyfriend Changbin, he's just been a bit worried for his friend I'm sorry again." I nodded at him.

"Let's be friend Seungmin, my ig is @/felixleeuwu" Felix added, I nodded and walked off.

Yes this day has definitely been rather odd, what name did that Felix guy say again, ugh I can't remember but it's fine, I'll be fine it's non of my business anyways.

It was the end of the day, I bid my goodbyes to Chan and, Sana who had been working there a lil longer than me, before I set off to go home to my apartment.

I was walking when I suddenly got a phone call, Hyunjin, I sighed before picking up. "Seungmin, I- me and Jeongin got into an argument" I stilled had a straight face in, I was rather tired but he was my bestfriend.

"Hyunnie? What happened?" I asked sounded worried. "It was suppose to be a joke, I said I loved you more than him but I don't think he got that I was joking" my heart dropped, so did hyunjin stop caring about me? Tears were on the verge of spilling,

"Hyunjin, tell him that, that you love him, you have to make it up to him and make sure he knows it, make him feel like he's the only boy alive." My voice started to crack.

"Seungmin, I can't thank you enough, you really are my bestfriend" he ended the call, I had tears fall even more.

How could I be so stupid, why would he like me? I wiped my eyes out and decided to sit on the bench, I sighed at myself not knowing someone was there.

That's when I just let go and started to cry quietly, no one was in park I was at it was pretty late.

"S-Seungmin?" I was startled at the familiar voice, I didn't know what to until the voice sat beside me.

"Minho? What are you doing here" I sighed back, "I just needed some air, not a great week, but what's wrong?" He answered

I sighed before replying "I like my bestfriend..." he turned to me with a confused face "but it's too late... he doesn't like me back" I continued,

"How do you know he doesn't like you?" He questioned me "he's dating someone" Minho's mouth turned to an o shape.

He nodded understanding my situation. I was tired but I felt the need to return the favour, "are you okay?" "Yeah a little, something just happened that's all..." he said quietly but still being able to hear.

I didn't want to question him, but I told him I was going to go home, I thanked him and told him I hope we get to talk soon again.

My heart felt a little less heavy knowing someone knows my pain.

I might start to have a liking to mr lee, he seems like a really nice friend, I hope I get to talk to him in the future.