0.10

LMH
For some reason I felt the need to message someone, I was bored, that's when Seungmin came popped into my head.

Like I said before as well as Changbin maybe I did need to date someone to move on from Jisung, but how could I replace Jisung so easily?

I pulled out my phone and decided to pull out Seungmin's contact and start messaging him

Seungmin

Hey, what's up?

Oh hi Minho! Not
much you?

Oh you know just
chilling lol

Sounds about right

I smiled to myself as I messaged him he seemed liked an interesting person, it was fun to talk to him, I had actually found out we go to the same university.

We didn't have any same courses though, I took, dance and theory of music, whilst he took different subjects politics and music.

He was year below me, but it didn't really phase me he just seemed like an interesting guy, let alone good looking.

But we were also very different. As in personality wise, he had a much more softer and subtle approach whilst I would come off as stronger.

I also found out he's quite loud, whilst I was rather quiet. Seungmin didn't look like the type to be loud but to be all honest I don't look like the type to be quiet either.

My evening consisted of talking to Seungmin, asking him questions and him asking me questions. Non of the questions were personally they were too get to know each other.

I laughed to myself, as it was almost 2am, we both said we should sleep as we both had lectures in the morning, I asked him we should meet up one day and he agreed.

I woke up for it being the morning, I had to get up to go to my first lecture theory of music what could be so bad?

It would mean I had to face Jisung my now ex boyfriend. the last time I saw Jisung since the cafe incident, it had only been two days but it definitely wasn't enough to see him.

It also definitely didn't help that we would usually sit in the same seats as usual, but obviously they weren't forced.

I frowned at the fact that I probably had to sit somewhere else, but I didn't want to.

I arrived quickly at the university, stopping in my way into the nearest Starbucks to get myself a coffee.

Jisung use to get me coffee everyday for school, because he knew that I didn't sleep very often.

I hurried off and walked in side the classroom, it looked like I was quite early as no one was in the class yet, and no sign of Jisung, for now.

I sat at my usual seat, taking my laptop and my notebook out to start writing notes, and reminders for when the lecture actually starts.

The lecture was about to start when Jisung came in, quite tired to be fair, he looked like he haven't slept, I was little concerned, but brushed it off as it wasn't really my business.

He sat by me, that's when my body started to tense up, it wasn't obvious, but it was very awkward, I rubbed my eyes, then returning to my coffee and the lecture.

For some reason I turned to look at Jisung he had one air pod in, whilst concentrating at the lecture, he seemed quite calm about the situation.

I envied that, he was okay in the situation and I wasn't, my heart started to crumpled again, and I struggled to keep my composure.

I felt eyes beginning to water, I started having flashbacks of all the time we spent together, pain, the memories just pain.

They were suppose to happy memories, but yet I felt so broken, what did I do to be unloved by someone who I loved.

I quickly turned my head back to my notes, i regretted coming to my lecture today.