0.04

LMH
I let out a year when I saw the Instagram post, I swiped to see Jisungs coworker kissing him on the cheek. "He liked his coworker..." I muttered but still audible that Chan and Changbin were still able to hear.

Chan shook his head, and looked partially angry, Changbin on the other hand looked disappointed, Changbin stood up to call his boyfriend Felix.

"Hi Felix, have you seen Jisung's new ig post? Because I'm appalled, not even bloody 24hrs until he broke up with Minho and he's got another chick already" he sounded quite angry now.

I cried whilst laying down on the bed, whilst it looked like Chan was to calm Changbin down, "does that mean Jisung cheated on me?" I spoke softly, not trying to show the hurt in my voice.

"Lee, we don't know, I'm sure Felix might be able to tell us something" Chan half smiled whilst replying to me.

"Babe, Minho is torn, and J-Jisung??! I didn't expect this from him, they were like the perfect couple ever!" Changbin yelled into his phone.

Changbin and Felix had always been very supportive of mine and Jisung relationship so I'm not surprised that Changbin is acting like this, to be brutally honest, they shipped us a bit way to much.

Changbin now looked rather devastated, at the current situation, it looked as if he was the one who went through the break up and not myself.

"Okay babe, I'm at Minho's with chan, I'll see you tomorrow and we'll talk about it then, okay? Bye: I love you" he ended the call out of breath.

He looked at me and smirked "you know two can play that game, we need to show what Jisung is missing!" Changbin exclaimed loudly.

I was confused then looked at Chan who seemed even more confused. "Let's get you a new boyfriend yeah?" I gasped quickly at Changbin's statement.

I was not really ready in any shape or form to be dating again, let alone the fact it had only been a couple hours since the break up. But did I want him back yeah definitely.

I nodded, but then hearing Chan gasp "lee Minho! That's not a way to get over someone, well sure yes but I don't want you hurting someone else in the make way!"

I shrugged, but I felt my heart tug at the realisation that Jisung does not love me. I frowned, maybe dating is a good way to get over it.

I laid back down on my bed, closing my eyes, until I heard the door ring, "ugh, who's at the door" I groaned, "chicken" my eyes lit up.

They laughed as they went to go to the door and collect food or the chicken. "Felix bought us some, he said that he felt bad for what Jisung did so he bought us three boxes of fried chicken"

I laughed innocently, Changbin was very lucky to have boyfriend like him, but let alone be friends with someone so caring, I'm not that close with Felix besides from the fact that Jisung and him are bestfriend and that Felix is dating one of my bestfriends.

I sighed quietly, as I took a bite into the crispy chicken. I felt Chan pat my back as some sort of comfort. I smiled half like at the older. I thought back on the relationship thing, maybe it could work out.

I didn't know for sure but I wanted to get into a relationship just to get over Jisung but, for some unknown reason I wanted to win him back, I closed my eyes in frustration, so much had happened in a day that I was so stressed.