7.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕- 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

▪︎~𝙴𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅~▪︎

"LEVI."

"We're going back!"

"Back? We haven't reached our limit yet. Did my men die in vein?"

"They reported that the titans have all started heading towards the city.

Levi's face was shocked by the words I said

"It just like 5 years ago. Something happens in the city and I'm worried about Estella. Their might've even broken through the wall."

I hope that my daughter is saved.

--□----

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We found the other comrades and tell them that there are titans at the gas station. At the same time, the titans managed to make a hole next to the headquarters and Eren finally turns into his titan form. He punched the titans.

I told everyone that I have a plan on how they should kill those titans.well it was supposed Armin's idea.sorry Armin😬. In response to my plan. " I think it will work." Armin said. I explain to them that we just have to kill the titans around it now so it would go around the HQ group of them by the HQ. All of them agreed.

So,Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Bartholdt, Annie, Jean and I are in charge to kill the titans while Marco and the others shoot the titans eyes with the guns to make the titans blind.

"Now!" I shouted and we all jump to kill the titans.I kill one at the left and Mikasa at the right.I looked at Sasha and Connie,they missed.

"Sasha and Connie missed!" I shouted

The titan was about to attacked Sasha and I jump and sliced the titan's nape.

"Stella!" She screams and hugs me. "You save my life!"

"Sasha,are you okay?"

"Because of you i am!" She said and hugged me tighter.

I saw that Mikasa got the titan that Connie missed.

The plan works! Everyone were happy that we saved now and we can fill their gas and we started to regrouping.

"Mikasa, we have to go now." I yelled. Who was still on the roof, looking down at something. I hooked around the building and stand beside Mikasa. All of the titans are eating Eren's titan form.

I saw Mikasa go down, bringing Eren to where we are. "We can't tell everyone about this or they will freak out!" Jean says while looking at Eren horrifiedly.

Mikasa and Armin are crying because they got Eren back alive.

Just as then we arrived at the wall, people are watching cautiously. But looking at their looks, there know what happened back there. They knew that Eren got out from the titan.

I slung Eren over my shoulder and instructed Connie and others to go ahead with the comrades to retreat. While I stay with Mikasa.As we arrive at the inner wall, we were immediately greeted by the several cannons pointing at us along with the Garrison soldiers who appeared to be led by Captain Woermann who looked scared, though he clearly mask it by acting ruthless and angry She stands up to cover Eren that still unconscious from the Garrison. I should help her.