Chapter 1

When something is written in italics it is a character's thoughts, or an emphasized word. (This will be used in other chapters, too)

"Um...Is she alright?" Asked the man working at the train station.

Currently, a young 18 year old girl, named Natsumi, and her furry, blue companion, Happy, are in the Hargeon train station.

"Yeah, she's fine." Happy Replied, "Natsumi always gets like this on trains."

Looking back at her pink haired friend, Happy saw that she was curled up on the floor, looking like she's dying. In a way, she is...

"Ugh stupid trains...*gag* I'm never riding one again." Mumbled Natsumi, on the verge of throwing up.

"If the information was right, Salamander should be here. Come on Natsumi, let's go!"

"Yeah yeah....just give me a second." She weakly replied, though both of them knew it would take much longer than that to drag her off the train.

Happy steps off the train, thinking her friend would follow her, but she was wrong. As the train whistle blew, the cries of help from a certain pinkette could be heard.

"Oops."

Finally, nearly an hour later, the train made it back to Hargeon. Now Natsumi and Happy can continue their search.

xXxXxXxXx

"What!? Your saying there's only one magic shop in this town!!" A hansome, young 17 year old man, named Luke, half shouts. The old lady behind the register frowns, thinking of something she could sell to the blonde.

"Yes, afraid so. Not many people here even know how to use magic. They only built this place for mages who might be passing by." The lady replies.

The man sighs, running a hand through his shoulder length blonde hair. "Guess I stopped here for nothing. All I really need are some gate keys." He states, catching the woman's attention.

"Gate keys you say, I think we have a silver one around here somewhere." She states, rummaging through some things, trying to find the object. Just then, the blonde spotted the little dog key and grabbed it. "Oh there it is it's not that powerful though." She says, seeing the box in the teen's hands.

"I don't really care, how much?" Luke asked hopefully.

"20,000 jewels." She casually answers, acting like it wasn't as overpriced as it actually was.

"How much again?" He ask, not believing the silver key she called 'not that powerful' would cost that much.

"20,000 jewels."

Ugh! He mentally screamed, Why does this have to be so difficult?! He unzips his vest, exposing his perfectly toned chest and abs, and leans forward a bit.

"How much is it really?" Luke asks in a low, seductive tone, giving her a small smile that all girls fall for.

xXxXxXxXx

Haha, yes! that old lady fell for the charm. Half off, that's what I'm talking about! And I thought that trick only worked on teens. Luke was casually walking around, hands in pockets, thinking about how much money he had just saved. Suddenly, a large swarm of men ran past him, surrounding something or someone. People were running over to the mysterious figure, saying things like, 'It's the amazing Salamander' and, 'She is so cool and she has the hottest bod around' so of course, the blonde just had to check it out.

Inside the huge crowd of men was a girl with short, dark blue hair. When she looked at Luke, he could feel his heart skipped a beat. Then, it started beating faster and faster. Is this what they call love at first sight?