chapter 15

Toren's POV

I've been sitting here, holding my flaccid dick in the shower for well over an hour.

I can't masterbate. Thor is disappointed in the quality of my calloused hands. He wants hers. He won't bring me pleasure unless Scarlett's soft hands, mouth, or delicious lady parts are wrapped around him.

Fucking traitor.

I reluctantly get out, missing my baby more than ever. I want to give her her time, let her really embrace this trip and the company with her, but as every minute passes I just hate Adrien more and more.

Okay, I don't hate the twiggy gazelle wrapped in weave, I'm jealous of him.

I imagine myself with her there, after enjoying a delicious dinner with a bit of a buzz from the wine I splurged on, waiting for the sun to set on the water so I can take her out to the balcony, have her sit on my lap and fuck her until I'm depleted of all life.

"Fuck!" I curse beneath my breath, punching the wall, then cursing again because dammit, that hurt.

I miss her.

I reread our last text messages like a fucking Tyler wannabe, sucking up all of her presence I can before I hear the man himself knocking at my door.

"One sec!" I yell out, jumping into some gym shorts.

Still wiping my wet hair with a towel, I open the door.

"Jesus, Tor, do you own any clothes? Or is this what I think it is?" Tyler looks me up and down with his arms crossed and an uneven smile. "You're seducing me, aren't you?"

"Shut up prick, get in here."

"Oh! I see how it is..." Tyler begins, making his way into the penthouse, looking around suspiciously. "Your girl leaves you for an international tour, your new gay best fried tagging along, your brother is busy with the baby, and now....only now do you want to call your old friend Tyler to come hang."

"Not true, we just went to lunch and jujitsu last week." I retort, leaning against the kitchen island. "I ordered pizzas by the way."

"Well, when I called you three days ago for an emergency, you blew me off!"

I think back on three days ago, when I was getting head from Scarlett and saw Tyler's name pop up on my cell. Rubbing the back of my neck while grinning uncontrollably, I hiss. "Ahh...I was preoccupied."

"See! What happened to homies before blowmes!?"

"You mean balls before dolls?" I quickly catch on.

"Sports before genital warts!" he yells.

"Male erection before One Direction!" I throw a fist in the air, still looking at the ipad.

"Beef stew before watching the View!" He finishes, throwing himself on the couch like a whale jumping out of the water.

"Fuck, I love that movie." I interrupt the Neighbors quotes, "We should watch it again. Bro night. Can't bring Adrien, he'd drool all over my furniture to some Zach Efron." I add.

"Facts." Tyler says pointing to me from the couch.

"Alright, but on a serious note...I'm sorry man, truly, I am. I should've called you back sooner." I apologize, then settling into a straight face. "Tell me what happened. What was your emergency?"

"It's all your fault."

Tyler's happy, playful demeanor changes into a deep scowl.

"Wait what? My fault? How?" I ask, checking the arrival time for our pizzas on my ipad.