My Happy Ending part 2

Kensi POV

Today is my wedding day.  My parents are here a little shocked but happy for me.  I asked my Dad if he minded if I was walked down the isle by Max and Pete.  

Sui is officiating the wedding having gotten his certificate on line.  The twins will be the MC's.  I made them watch some K drama's so they would know what they are suppose to do.  As well as write out a list for them.  

 Dad didn't mind and thought it only fitting that the people closet to me were a part of the wedding.  Matt's Dad is his best man.  Which I think is super sweet.  

My brother is the ring bearer and will walk down the isle with his boyfriend Parker.  Lee and Thomas have flown over and all Matt's friends have come.  He warned Zee not to let his sister come.  

 I stand and look in the mirror.  My dress is off white, champagne colour.  It is nearly shoulder less but the sleeves hang and hug the tips of them.  The bodice is fitted and shows a little glimpse of my cleavage.  Then flares out and falls to my ankles.  My veil is pinned to the fancy up knot in my hair.  Just a few wispy strands have been left out to frame my face.  I wear only a little smoky eyeliner and mascara with a rose pink lipstick.

"You look beautiful, my Mum says walking into the room that the hotel has set aside for our wedding.  

I turn and smile at her "thanks Mum, I'm thinking that I will leave the shoes" I tell her glancing at the ankle breakers.  

She laughs "there is my girl" she says hugging me.  

"I realised we missed everything Kensi, thank you for growing up so well" she says sniffing 

"Mum, I had Gran, you and Dad did what you could and that was provide the means for Me and Paul to have a great education" I tell her comforting her.  

"You don't blame us for not being there?" she asks looking at me 

"No, I love you both.  I might not trust you enough to leave my children with you both.  But if the housekeeper is there, I'll be alright" I tell her jokingly.  

She smiles a little sadly but hugs me again.  "I love you" she tells me 

"Love you to Mum, now go and find Dad and get ready for my grand entrance, this is the one and only time I will let myself be the centre of attention" I say shuddering a little extra to make her smile.   

 Max and Pete come in after she leaves "wow! Kens" Max says 

"Beautiful, you look stunning" Pete says 

"Thanks my Men, now are we ready to get this show on the road?" I ask they hold out their elbows and I slip my hands into them as we walk from the room.  

 Zee waves to the twins and I hear them tell everyone to take their seats as we are ready to begin.  We wait for them to announce us.  Once I walk in and see Matt standing at the alter.  

The wedding goes by in a bit of a blur.  Matt has a dark charcoal grey suit with a white shirt and grey with champagne coloured splashes tie.  His hair has been sweep back from his face and he looks more like a idol or star than the man I am about to marry.

 As he takes my hand and I see the desire and happiness shine from his eyes.  I relax a little. 

When he kisses me everyone cheers 

"Mate that comes at the end" AJ says over the microphone making people laugh.   

He steps away again and keeps hold of my hand "Kensi Adams, I feel as though I must have saved the world in a past life to deserve you in this one.  I will love you all of our days until we our old and grey.  Whatever life throws at us we will get through it together.  With you by myside I have no fear of the future.  I love you" he finishes, I blink back my tears.