Saying Bye

Max is waiting for us when we get back.  It is now just after 4pm "did you have fun?" he asks

"Yeah, the views were great and the water freezing?" AJ answers 

"You went swimming?" he asks and I nod 

"It was really, really cold.  The first time we jumped in, I thought my heart stopped" I tell him.  I sit down next to him and he pulls me into his side and kisses my head.  

"Did you take your suit?" he asks 

"We went in with our underwear" I answer.  He looks at the others and frowns 

"You let the others, see her in her underwear?" he asks 

"Hey, I am sitting right next to you and you've all seen me in my underwear?" I state 

"Zee couldn't go, he had to take his sister to the airport" Sui adds.  

I raise my eyebrow wondering what is wrong with Zee but stay quiet.  Pete walks out of his room. 

He smiles at me but it disappears when he looks at Max.

"Do you all mind if I take Kens out?  I want to spend sometime alone with her" Max asks they all nod and agree and I smile 

"I don't mind either" I put in and they laugh.  

"Good, do you want to change?" he asks 

"yes, Max gave me some boxes and they are a little big" I say jumping up and walking into the bedroom.  

"What the hell is she doing wearing another mans underwear?" Max explodes 

"Keep your hair on, they were new" I shout back. 

I change and slip on my jeans with a  light purple silk blouse and change my boots for sneakers. 

I brush out my hair and leave it down just clipping up the sides. 

I step back out and find the sitting room empty "hey where are you all?" I call.  

Max walks out of Sui and Pete's room, followed by the rest of them.  They don't explain what they were talking about and I don't ask as they would tell me if it was important.  Max doesn't look to happy though.  

Max holds out his hand and I take it in mine "see you all later" Max says

I wave and blow them kisses.  "I've ordered some food from a restaurant near your dorm and thought we could go back to your room to eat" he explains.  

I pull up outside the small restaurant and Max jumps out and picks up the order.  Once back in my dorm we sit on the floor to eat the lasagne with thick fries.  There is also brownies for desert and a small pot of cream.  

"Mm, this is good" I say as we dig in.  

"Kensi, I'm sorry if, I upset you when I put that girls number in my pocket.  I've learnt that in this business I have to be careful.  If I had just left it, she could have written some bad about me on her social media or something" he apologises.  

"Would you care?" I ask 

"It could blow up" he defends.  I nod but wonder just what a little waitress could do to him.  

Once we have finished the meal.  We decide to save the brownie for later.  We watch a movie on my old laptop cuddled on the bed.  

"Kens" he murmurs and I turn towards him.  He captures my lips and kisses me.