A Welcome Break With Friends

I wake up and look around.  I check the time and then remember I was with Matt when I realised, I was going to pass out.  

Kate isn't around so she must have left already or gone to the canteen.  She said something about going skiing.  I stretch and open my phone, I see I have a few messages and open Matt's first, I squint at the picture he has snapped of me sleeping "why the hell am I grinning?" I wonder shaking my head 'thanks for the warning' I read and remember me saying sorry before blackness. 

"Wow, Kens you made him carry you up to your room?" I mutter and then lift the covers and groan when I see I am still wearing my clothes.  I check the rest of my messages 

'Sis, going to France with a friends family.  Here is the address Love Ya' from my brother.  

I check his bank card and how much money is on it then transfer some more onto it.  'Enjoy and I've topped up your card.  Buy them a meal as thank you and be safe, love you back' I text and get a heart emoji back before I can open my next message. 

'See you soon, Kid' from Sui

'Looking forward to seeing you, baby doll' from Alex

'Babe hope we all have fun' from Alex 

'Getting on the plane, see you soon K' from Matt 

'Save me some food, from the pigs ❤' from Pete. 

I look at the time and curse as I jump up and run to the bathroom.  I take a shower washing my hair as well.  I towel dry it and throw it in a ponytail once I have it brushed.  Then throw on some clean underwear, jeans and a purple plain T-shirt.  I find my trainers and grab some socks.  I pull my trainers on as I grab my bag and car keys.  

I run down the stairs and out to the carpark.  I jump in the car and the locks engage as I start it up.  I relax a little when I hit the road leading to the airport.

"Arthur check the flight arrival for SA192C" I tell the cars blue tooth system.  

"No delays reported for inbound flight SA192C" it answers. 

I find a space in carpark B and park.  Lock the car as I head to the arrivals meeting place.   I check the flight and see that it landed 30 minutes ago and look around for the twins.  I watch as people start to walk out from the double doors.  

I spot the twins and wave "Kensi" "Baby Doll" they call together and then rush over dropping their bags and hugging me together.  

"We missed you, have you lost weight?" they say together and I laugh up at them.

"Missed you too, let's go and grab something to eat while we wait for Matt and Sui" I suggest

"Yes, the food wasn't enough to fill a finger" AJ moans 

"He thought he could hit on the stewardess ang get more" Alex laughs.  

"She did ask if I was staying close to the airport" he defends as we walk off to find food.  

We see a Tim Hortons, KFC and a proper restaurant.  

"Timmies" the twins say together.  I look at them and they point to Tim Hortons.

"Locals call it Timmies" AJ explains and I nod.  

We wait in line as we look at the over head menu's 

"The steak sandwich is good" Alex tells me 

"I like the ham and cheese too, also they do a great chilli" he informs me.  

I decide on a ham and cheese sandwich with a Boston cream donut with a bottle of sprite.  

AJ gets two steak sandwich's as well as I bear claw donut with a carton of milk and a bottle of orange juice.