Back

I make a group call while waiting for my flight and talk to the boys telling them everything that happened.  

"Hang on, you are telling me you worked or went sight seeing on your own while there?" Pete asks 

"Yep, at first I thought it was just for that first night shot and it meant a lot to Max" I answer

  "She pushed you around?" AJ asks 

"yep" I reply 

"and Max did nothing?" Alex adds 

"He helped her up" I say  

"What about you?" he asks 

"I can get up myself, Alex" I say wincing a little as I remember the pain in my hip.

"What?" "Are you hurt?" I hear them ask

"It's nothing I just hurt my hip a little" I reply

"He didn't offer to go with you to the recording studio but offered you his car?" Sui snarls 

"He has been filming none stop" I remind him.  

"Filming started only a week ago.  He was the one that begged you too go out Kens" he replies.

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly "I just wanted your opinions.  I don't want you to fight with him" I tell them.  

"Kens when we came out and visited you.  You cooked, took us around, planned things for us to do" Sui says.  

"I left without telling him, just sent him a text wishing him luck and that I'd gotten a taxi to take me to the airport" I tell them 

"If he had done the same to me, I would have left on the second day Kens" Pete says and the others agree with him.

I check the time "when I asked him what was important he told me his filming was more important.  I felt a little hurt as he just sweep the fact that I was bullied by Lucy under the table" I admit.  

"Hopefully it is just a phase he is going through" Sui says trying to comfort me.  

"He looked hurt, when I didn't let him kiss me at the end of the last scene" I say 

"It was a run through Kens, they don't do the real physical stuff during those" Pete tells me. 

I nod even though they can't see me.  

"I'll text when I land, thanks my men" I say trying to lighten the mood.  

"Safe flight Doll" "Take care Kens" "we love you" they all say and I end the call.  

I see a message from Matt and shoot him one back 'on my way back just getting on the plane 😊' I stand and make my way to the boarding desk.  

The steward checks my seat number "we have spare seats in first class" he says and then shows me to a seat.  

"Thank you" I thank him and get settled, in my upgraded seat.

The flight goes smoothly and I land just before 8pm.  I don't have luggage to collect so as soon as I am past passport control.  I head out hoping the taxi lines aren't to big.  

I check my phone and hear my name being called 

"Kensi over here" I look up and scan around and see Matt.  He looks great in a pair of black jeans and a light blue shirt.  I can't help but smile and wave back.  I walk over to him and he takes my bag.

"I checked the plane times and guessed you'd be on this flight" he tells me as we walk out towards the carpark.  

"Must be my lucky day, I got an upgrade to first class and now you've saved me the wait for a taxi" I say smiling at him.