End Of University And Secretes Revelled (R)

(Note chapters that have sexual scenes in it will always be marked (R), you've been warned)

Matt POV

"Dad I want to marry this amazing woman, before someone else comes and steels her away from me!" I state clearly

Kensi POV

 Owen has just started the car when Matt tells us that he wants to marry me.  I turn to him wide eyed and shocked.  

"Where did? Who did? I mean is that just something you blurt out?" I finally manage to say. 

 Owen turns in his seat to look at us.  "Sorry Kensi, I've been holding that in for a while now.  I thought I'd lost you, lost the chance to tell you how I felt.  But it doesn't change the fact that I do really want to marry you.  I love you Kensi" he states holding my hands and staring into my eyes so I can see the truth.  

"Thank you, can I have some time to think about it and let you know?" I ask

"Yes, most definitely" he says leaning towards me and kissing my forehead.  Owen winks at me and nods proudly at Matt before turning around and pulling out of the carpark.

 My brother loves Matt and his Dad.  They just hit it off, we all sat and had a game of Cluedo.  The twins came around and we played charades.  Now I'm wiping away my tears after taking him to the airport to meet his friend and his family before they go off to France.  Matt pats my back holding me to his chest. 

"It is alright, Kensi he said he's spend the summer with you" he comforts.  

I nod my head and lean a little away from him. 

 I look up into his handsome face and smile "you know this is where we met?" I remember and see him smile.  

"I thought you were beautiful even soaked in soda" he smiles back.  

"Can you give me a little time Matt.  I do want to be with you, but think I need a little time for normal to come back?" I ask him his grin grows and he nods his head 

"Take all the time you need Kensi.  I'll wait for as long as you want" he agrees.  

I lean up and kiss him on his lips.  "Thank you" I say and feel my heart swell.

Matt POV

Christmas is a happy time with Dad and Kensi, even the twins coming around so much doesn't bother me.  Dad met Sui and Pete via video when they called to wish Kensi a happy Christmas. 

He and Pete actually promised to speak to each other again.  About business matters as they have both heard of each other.  Kensi seems to be getting back to her old self again.  

The first couple of days, I had to sleep on top of her bed as she had nightmares.  She is able to be on her own again now though and last night she didn't wake up from a nightmare.  

Everyone loved the presents she had bought them.  She bought me a gold chain with a pendant on it with Chinese lettering engraved on it.  

She told that is said 'my heart.'  I was very pleased after learning that and will wear it all the time from now on. 

Dad loved his sued fur lined slippers.  The Twins got phone cases on the back they say 'we maybe jocks but were human.' 

Pete and Sui received theirs presents.  Sui's was a book about the life of Darwin and Pete got a book and tape on relaxation methods.  Max received a pair of sunglasses that change to just a light tint when in the shade.   

Kensi has talked to him and he is very sorry about Lucy.  Kensi still thinks he is dealing with stuff.

  9 Days later