I gritted my teeth but, kept my expression pleasant.

Shouta Matai is one of the kids that teachers fear for his rich backround and bad boy attitude.

Well as long as Shiro doesn't get hurt everything should be fine.

I took a sip of my cherry soda and leafed through the newspaper.

"Shiro tell me. If I were to get married what would you do?"

Shiros eyes widened and I gave her a wicked grin.

"Don't get married! I wouldn't feel comfortable with you being stolen away as a bride!"

She hugged me and I felt guilty. Our parents died when I was nine and she was one. I was like a second mother to her so its only natural that she wouldn't like to see me with a man.

"Okay enough of that. Tell me what was going on at the main house. Is there anything that we should worry about?"

Shiros face darkened and I felt immediate dread. Not good.

"The head of the family is becoming more powerful. However I think he need you for something. He was mumbling something about a CEO of a hospital."

I cursed openly. I had been a CEO of a very distinguished hospital before I cut off all ties with my family.

However I have heard tales about the current CEO in a huge scandal and that the business was going down the drain.

I smiled.

He must be very angry that he doesn't know all the tricks to a successful business.

I ruffled my hair and laughed hard. 

Shiro laughed too.

"Anyway Shiro when do you want to learn how to drive?"

I saw her eyes widen.

"Whenever you have free time I guess."

"Sure. Didn't you know? Nurses that work in schools are the laziest people on the planet."

She laughed again.

I really did miss her.

When she returned to class Ren Matai came in and I looked at him with a bored expression.

He was all cut up and bleeding and instead of coddling him internally I am calling him an idiot.

IF he was going to fight he better fight well.

"Clean me up. I can't go out looking like this."

I scowled. No little brat was going to talk like that to me.

"Clean yourself up. If you can still use your mouth your fine. Here the first aid kit."

I tossed him the first aid kit and he stared at me in disbelief. "Aren't you supposed to dot and me and worry about my wounds."

"I don't believe that. If I don't want to help you then I see no reason to do it."

He scowled and I shot him a smirk.

"I can't reach some of the injuries."

I sighed. 

I really wish brats would stop coming here.

I presses gauze soaked in alcohol onto his wounds and I heard his sharp intake of breathe.

"Stop being so rough!"

"Shut up. If you don't like it then make someone from your crew or your girlfriend take care of you. I am just supposed to make sure you don't die one me."

He stayed silent.

I bandaged his wounds and made sure that he was all cleaned up before he left.

He stopped by the door and he looked up and said,"I'll be back. Thank you for helping me."

I was surprised that the brat knew how to thank someone properly.

"Your welcome. Don't come back anytime soon. Leave the nurses office for the weak and wounded."

He smiled and I finally understood why he had his own harem. He was a handsome kid.

--------------------------------------Ren Matai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ren! I can't believe you almost lost that fight!"

I scowled at my so called crew and I punched my second in command on the shoulder.

"Don't push it. "

"Hey did you hear about rumors going around about the school nurse?"

I jolted at the mention of the school nurse.

"I hear that she seduced Miyama from Heronits class. He goes in there and he comes back red faced."

I gritted my teeth.

I hate these kind of rumors.

"What did you hear about her?"

"I heard that at night she works at a hostess bar. I heard that her family is really poor so we works two jobs. I wonder where the bar is."

I bit my tongue and tasted blood.

I really hate this.

"Hey Ren. I heard that your brother tried to hit on the nurses sister. "

My head whipped up at the sudden information.

"Shouta?"

I stalked out and I saw a shy little girl look down at her feet as my brother was hitting on her.

"Hey you. I need to talk with you."

I saw the little girl flinch and I saw the school nurse herself walk down the hallway her eyes dark and forbidding.

"Shiro come here." Shiro walked to her and I couldn't see a family resemblance.

The school nurse and her sister walked away and I saw that the nurse was humming to herself.

"Whats up Ren? I was just asking if Shiro could put in a good word for me."

"What for?" I asked cooly.

"The nurse. She really hates me so I want to make her sister warm up to me so she can be the bridge."

I slammed my brother against the wall and I said,"Leave her alone Shouta. If you want her get her with your own strength not with cheap tricks."

"Oh? do I hear jealousy in your voice?"