"Hey y/n-" Lisa was about to screan something to her bur suddenly she was concerned at her cold expression. "Spill me the tea, what happened?!" Lisa said with a worried expression "Taehyung-" Lisa raised her brows with full of concern "Taehyung what?! Cheated on you?!" Y/n let out a sad sigh.

"No, Taehyung-was on abroad to get a job, he took the exam yesterday and today in 5am he left" Lisa sighed.."I mean-You two can call right?" Her friend feels so sad for her, lisa doesn't want any of her friends to feel like this.

"He didn't take me with him" Lisa rolled her eyes, "Excuse me miss girl? Before you could come with him you should ask permission to our boss for a leave or you could resign if you're gonna stay there forever"

"Right, I'm literally stupid!" Y/n said looking down, "You are right, I'm such a dumbass" Y/n wiped her tears and sighed, "I don't think so." y/n furrowed her brows and said "Wait and the 'Miss girl?' That's what the taxi called me yesterday".

______

It's been a week since taehyung and y/n had been talking to the phone, y/n and jungkook were ignoring each other in these weeks since all people here in the company are busy for another new perfume scent and clothes coming up.

Y/n sighed, her head was full of thoughts. Those thoughts were taehyung and jungkook, somehow she had a feeling that she had a love triangle between taehyung and jungkook..She also kept stressing and overthinking if taehyung would cheat on her since he's in abroad.

"I don't know anymore" She sighed and lay her back on the soft-leather chair..She was also stressed at work, "Ah! my head hurts like fucking hell." She said closing her eyes, she start massaging her temples into circular motion..She furrowed her eyebrows because of the pain.

After a few minutes later, a knock was heard inside the atmosphere.."Come in." She said finally opening her eyes weakly and as she saw the door opened, she saw a girl with a short skirt..3 Unbuttoned buttons which make her cleavage visible.

She look down to her hand and saw a hot tea and a medicine.."Good afternoon, I'm Ms.Yeon, Mr.Jeon's secretary.." She said with a sweet toned voice, "Oh it's nice to meet you" Y/n smile and bow at her, y/n thought she's sweet.

Mr.Jeon's secretary put down the tea and medicine on her table, "What was this for? Ms.Yeon." Y/n said raising her eyebrows, "Well-Mr.Jeon heard that you had a headache, if I'm not mistaken." Y/n slowly nod.."Mhm, yeah..I guess" Y/n was in disbelief, why would a CEO do this to a low positioned worker? And how did he know all of this in the first place?

"Say to him that-I really appreciate this offer, thanks so much." Y/n smiled, y/n was about to grab the tea but she felt something burning and stinging on her cold pale skin.."You little piece of shit!" Yeon suddenly said splashing the hot tea on her, making y/n hissed in pain.

Y/n felt like crying because of the stinging temperature of the hot boiled tea. "What was that for?!" Y/n retorted at the secretary "You're flirting with mr.jeon aren't you?!" The secretary said raising her right drawed eyebrow.

"What are you talking abou-" Her words were cut by a mad voice "Don't you know he had a girlfriend, which is me?" The secretary shouted.."He's your girlfriend? Well I'm sorry for him i guess." Y/n tried to fight back, the 'girlfriend' of the CEO clenched her fist, she was about to pull her hair but-

"You're fired you piece of shit." A deep voice suddenly spoked throughout the office, y/n saw Mr.jeon at the door..The secretary froze at her place, "Stop saying such delusional things, don't forget that there's camera's everywhere. I didn't tell you to spill tea at her." Mr.Jeon's voice was about to raise like a lion who fights with hyenas.

"M-Mr.Jeon" She said biting her lip in nervousness, "Guards, please get her out of here and i declare that she was prohibited from this enterprise!" The guards didn't hesitate to grab her in the arms.

"Fuck you!" She said before she could get out of the office, "Are you okay? Y/n." Jeon said going towards her, "Yes, i am truly fine.. Thank you so much for your concern" Mr.Jeon suddenly touch her skin making her hissed in pain.

"See? You aren't okay.. I'll take you to my home" He said grabbing her hand gently, jungkook walk out and go into his car, he drive her to his home, "Mr.Jeon, i should go to my house instead of your-"

"Obey me." Y/n gulped, "Of course, Mister Jeon." She said pressing both of her plump lips.

________

Y/n saw a large-black modern type house, the gates opened automatically and he park in front of the entrance door. "Let's go." He said opening the door for her. "Thank you!" She went inside the house and she felt surprised.."This is really astounding" She said admiring the large black house innocently.

"Y/n, please take a bath upstairs so that that burn spots of your skin will relax and heal, there's some herbal oil that you might need to apply and it was just on the sink of the bathroom, let me know if you need something." Y/n look at him. "But i don't have clothes, Mr.Jeon and-this was quite awkward" She said with a awkward chuckle in between, Jungkook came close to her "I already told the maids to bring you clothes, don't feel awkward I'm just doing my job as a CEO towards you" Y/n nod, looking into his sparkling eyes.

"Tell me if you're done, please." He said with a deep voice, making her shiver abruptly.. Jungkook head out of the room, y/n sighed "But CEO's don't act like this." She said with an eyeroll and went inside the bathroom.

She slowly take off her clothes, she let it fall on the cold floor, she twisted the shower knob..She felt the cold water on her body, Making her moan softly, she start to groom herself and apply some products on her body, she still can't believe it..All the products Mr.Jeon used is on her.

All of the burning area of her body was healed by the cold running water, she was glad that it was already feel better..After she took a bath, she placed some healing herbal oil on her burned sports and wrap a towel around her body.

She twist the door knob and and peek if anyone was there, but there wasn't any..She get out of the bathroom and saw clothes on the top of the bed, she check if there's undergarments, she saw a black bra and a black lace lingerie..She look at it and gulped.

She never wear these type of undergarment, she felt like as if she was a whore. "There's no choice" She said finally wearing it..She saw a strip-red body con dress, she noticed how revealing she is going to wear the red dress, the red dress was backless..But at least the dress was until under the knees.

She wear it and sighed, she look at herself in the large mirror..She felt pretty uncomfortable, she use to wear white blouse and a under knee black-bodycon skirt.

She saw a paper bag at the side of the clothes, she put her dirty blouse, skirt, and her undergarments in there whom it was spilled by the colored yellow tea..She grab her bag and the paper bag and head out of the room.

______

:Edited