"No"she simply answered.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

Sky again smiled."Yes.You already know the truth.Do you perhaps want me to confirm it?"

Hoseok gritted his teeth hearing her heartless words.

"Yes I am Kim Sol-ah,Kim Deoksim and Sky"

"I think you freaking owe us an explanation"Yoongi spat through his gritted teeth feeling rage seeing her uninterested tone.He never thought that she'd be cocky with the truth.

"Explanation? What kind of explanation? It isn't important about what happened. The most important thing is what's happening"she said with a stern voice.

With that she turned around to leave but,

"What if we say this to our brothers? Appa and omma?"Hoseok asked with a threatening tone.

Sky turned around again.Her eyes were no longer soft or warm.They were cold and empty."It's up to you.The more you reveal this secret, the more I get distant from you all.Decide"she said and winked.She took a step back showing herself distancing from them.

She turned around and left.Her rock like heart was shattering inside like it is punishing her.But she has to do it.She has to distant herself from them.

Yoongi punched the wall not being able to control his emotions.

"Don't fall for her tricks hyung.She is trying to distant herself to protect us.She still loves us.I'm sure about it"Hoseok comforted him.

Sky saw the message sent by Bogum.She indeed needed to meet him after yesterday's incident at the night.She texted Bogum saying meet her at the coffee shop next to the university.

Time skip

Sky entered inside the coffee shop wearing a black cap and a mask.She was wearing all black today.An oversize black shirt,black ripped pants.As soon as she saw Bogum at the corner of the shop,she removed her mask and went to him.She sat infront of him.

Bogum softly smiled. He was a bit awkward. "Uhm, I ordered latte for you"

Sky nodded with a smile.He indeed knew what she likes to have.

"About yesterday,uh,"Bogum licked his dry lips."Let's forget about it. I-I don't want it to ruin our friendship"

Sky felt guilty. Bogum is really an ideal type man.And he has been with her for 5 years taking care of her.

And Bogum understood her.He placed his hand on her hand on the table and squeezed it in a comforting manner."Don't feel guilty. Please.I'm really fine.Atleast let me be by your side as your friend.Please"

Sky smiled and nodded."I'm really glad to have a friend like you.I don't want to lose such a precious friend of mine"

And like that,they made up.After speaking for few minutes, Sky decided to bring up the topic."Sunbae, I have to say something"

Bogum turned serious.

"Yesterday, when I was in the club,someone drugged me"

Bogum's eyes widened."What?!"he whisper yelled not wanting to gain attention. "Are you okay?!what happened?!"

"I'm fine.Yoongi oppa and Hoseok oppa found me.They said I was in a private room in the club.With 7 men surrounding me"

Bogum clenched his fists."Did they do anything to you?"his voice was deep and dark.

Sky shook her head."I don't think so.Or else Yoongi oppa and Hoseok oppa would have told me"

"It must be Kang Seo Joon.That bastard!"

Sky nodded with a serious face."It must be him.He knows I'm the one behind the kidnapping of security guards.He's trying to use the dirty method to trap me"

"How much time you will need to complete the mission? Have you found the evidences?"

"I'm almost done.But because of one thing,I still can't complete the mission"

Bogum knew what is she talking about. "Byunhun?"

Sky nodded hardening her eyes.

"Don't worry.Junior team is currently in that mission.Everything will be ended soon"

Sky was hesitant a bit.But she decided to voice her thoughts. "Can I help them too?"

Bogum hissed in a fake anger."I told you right!"

"Okay okay"Sky pouted accepting the defeat.

"Sky,I'm doing this for you.You are out of control when it comes to Byunhun.It will put you in danger"He became soft.

Sky sealed her lips and nodded."I understand Sunbae".."By the way,I should go to the university--"

Before she could finish her sentence,

"UNIVERSITY IS ON FIRE!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed!

I uploaded my second Youtube video[Second episode of Mafia's princess].I had put the link on the announcement section. Please like and comment!

Vote and comment!

See ya soon!