Chapter 8: Path To Redemption/The 'Firsts'

"(Y/N)? Come on man, it's been 3 days now! Nifty says you haven't left your room once, we just wanna talk!" Angel knocked on the door repeatedly, only to get silence "Look...I know what it's like, you really love someone and then suddenly they just leave ya. Before I met Lucca I had that happen to me, I've been hurt too, I know how you feel. Please open up, let us help you." he pleaded once again, however you still didn't answer.

"Well, anything?"

"Nothin' Vags, he's not talkin' to me either. Ya sure you tried talkin' to him Husky?"

"First off, stop calling me that. And secondly, I tried 5 times, and the last time I offered up his favorite drink. Even without saying anything he turned me down flat. I'm telling you...unless Blitzø comes back, he ain't opening that door for anyone else." he whispered.

"Maybe not, but he'll open it for me. You guys remember plan B?" Charlie asked.

"You mean the Wreck Room we set up for him, is he gonna listen?"

"He has to, I refuse to let him sit in there for another minute feeling like he's alone...I also don't want Blitzø to see him like this." she sighed before knocking "(Y/N), it's Charlie, we need to talk. I can't begin to imagine how hard this is for you. However if you come with me I think I have something that might make you feel better. Or if anything it'll be a good stress reliever. Next to depressed, I know you're mostly angry with all this. Please (Y/N), you shouldn't keep all those negative emotions bottled up."

"And we all chipped in on this little 'gift' man. Come on, at least give it a chance." Husk added with a worried tone. Suddenly, they stepped back as they heard the door unlock. Charlie smiled as you opened the door, taking your hand.

"...What is this 'gift' you're talking about? How could anything make me feel better right now?"

"You'll see, just come with us. We reserved an unused storage room for this, I think you'll appreciate it." Vaggie said as she led you from the room. Charlie was about to release your hand, but felt your grip tighten slightly.

"You are too damn persistent, you know that?" you joked to make her laugh.

"You sound like Husk when he first came here. I'm like this because it's my job to look after my guests, and it's my top priority to help my friends when they're in need."

"That and you really had us worried, and it takes a lot to make my stubborn ass worry about anyone. You're one of my best friends (Y/N), on day 2 I sat outside your door all day after I tried talking to you."

"You did?"

"I had nothing else to do, plus it kinda hurt...having a friend shut you out after you drop everything to try and help them heal from a rough time. I uh...might be speaking from experience, and I'd rather not screw up like that again." he sighed, putting a hand on your shoulder "Next to my buddy Cliff, you mean a lot to me (Y/N). You make living in this literal hellhole more bearable."

"Aww, you never say such sweet words to me Husker." Alastor laughed, making his friend blush.

"OK, I know that was a tender moment and all, but I was legit about to say that. I can't believe Smiles beat me to it!" Angel laughed.

"B-Both of you piss off, alright?! This is about him, not me! You got the shit ready or what?"

"The last of the furniture was just brought in this morning, it's all ready for our dear (Y/N)."

"Furniture, for me? What's happening right now?" you asked as he opened the door. Seeing that you were still confused, he gestured to the room. Upon entering, you saw that it was filled with random pieces of furniture, vases, and wooden crates. You gripped the door frame with a low growl, seeing Stolas' symbol painted on every other object in the room.