Chapter Twelve

Song - "Dizzy : MISSIO"

I dried my hair and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around myself. I found Hawk lying on his bed as he scrolled through his phone, shirtless. He had taken his hair down from his usual Mohawk, it laid perfectly around his face and he just looked incredibly hot. His gaze quickly found its way to me. He quickly sat up and picked up the clothing next to him. He walked over to me and my heart rate intensified.

"Here you go" he said as he took a moment to scan my body.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

Just being close to him left me urging for him.

My breathing became a little more noticeable and I started to trace my hand across his bare chest. I didn't know what was going on with me, but for some reason I wanted him more than ever.

With one look, you could both tell what was about to go down. Not even a second later, Hawk threw the clothing to the side and pinned me against a nearby wall. He slammed his lips into mine, knocking the breath out of me. I immediately kissed back, feeling the warmth in the air thicken as our mouths moulded together. His tongue parted my lips, asking for permission to enter. Our tongues danced together as his hands grasped my waist tightly. I ran my fingers threw his soft hair as he trailed wet kisses down my neck and collarbone. Before he continued, he looked back to me for consent to remove the towel from around my body. I nodded my head in desperation and he quickly complied. At first I felt a little self conscious for him to see me like this, but his eyes lit up in amazement and gave me a warm feeling inside. A few months ago, I had some trouble with cutting myself. It's gotten better since then, ever since we opened the dojo and since Hawk and I became closer. The scars started to heal, but a few remained. Luckily I cover them up with makeup, so Hawk didn't take notice to them.

Hawk reattached his lips to my neck, sucking and biting on various areas. My breathing began to quicken at the intimate contact, feeling more aroused by the second. A few kisses later, I was soon thrown onto the bed. He crawled on top of me after relieving himself of his trousers and boxers. He looked over me, plotting his next move. He reached his hand down to my entrance. I could feel my skin writhe when he started to massage my clit, rubbing an eight symbol. I allowed a whimper to slip out my lips. He slipped another finger into me and pleasure began to course through me.

"Eli-"

"That's not my name Princess" he laughed.

"Hawk-" I managed to say before biting my lip.

I could tell this was turning him on, just seeing me like this, but I wanted more.

I tried to move my hand to his member, but he slapped it away.

"Not tonight Princess"

He gave me a sly grin before trailing more kisses down my body, stopping just above my heat. He parted my legs, wanting access. His touch sent shivers down my back. He looked up once again to ask for permission. Of course I agreed, who wouldn't?

He ran his tongue up my thigh and gripped my hips firmly, forcing them down. He handed done much and I was already a squirming mess. I bit my lip as he started to eat me out. I laced my hands through his blue hair as I heard him grunt. His continued to slip his tongue in and I threw my head back in satisfaction, continuing to whine and whimper.

Before I could reach my climax, he brought his head back up to me, leaving me pissed.

"Why did you stop?!"

"Because I like teasing you" he grinned before slipping on a condom and lining up with my entrance.

Without warning he slammed into me and we both let out a low moan. I wince a little from the pain as he moved in and out. I honestly didn't expect him to be so good at this. He quickly picked up his pace and grabs one of my hands, lacing our fingers together while he used the other to move his hair out of his face as he continued to grunt in satisfaction.

He managed to hit my special spot and thrusted in deeper. I arched my back with a loud moan. Thank god his parents weren't home.

"Don't get too loud, we don't wanna scare Charlotte"

"Says you" I replied.

To keep me quiet, he kissed me deeply.

"Jesus Christ" he moaned. "You feel so good"

His words gave me a feeling of relief, knowing that I was holding up my end to all of this.

Our breaths caught in our throats as we exchanged body heat. We tried our hardest to try and not make the bed squeak to avoid waking Charlotte up, but that was a bit difficult as Hawk thrusted faster. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and I rested my hand on the back of his head. Soon enough, I felt a knot starting to form in my stomach and I let out a small whimper. This catches his attention and he glances back to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I nodded while biting my lip, showing that I was nearing my climax. I could tell he was to.

"I-I'm gonna-"

With a few more thrusts, I screamed his name as we both reached our climax. He screams as well before pulling out and collapsing beside me.

We both were a panting mess.

As we tried to catch our breath, I spoke up and said, "I'm a virgin, or- I was"

He was left in shock before admitting that he was too. For a virgin, he sure as hell knew what he was doing.

We both go dressed again and fell back onto the bed. I turned over and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I slowly fell asleep.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Only if you'll be my boyfriend" I laughed.

"Deal" he said as he placed a kiss on my head before falling asleep.

I couldn't believe I had just lost my virginity. The only problem was, I wasn't sure if it was with Eli or Hawk.

A/n - This was my first time writing smut, so I sincerely apologize. I now need to go wash my eyes out with holy water.