tT # 16

(NAYEON'S P.O.V)

"Hello!"

My members looked up at the new arrived person with their faces masked up in confusion. They averted it to me with a questioning look.

Oh... I still haven't told it to them. I forgot to remind them, hah, my bad.

"Jungkook said that he wants to join us at eating lunch. I guess, you are all okay with it, right?" I raised an eyebrow at them. They looked at the both of us back and forth.

"Sure..." They said in unison before some of them carved a teasing smirk. I groaned mentally as I knew already that I'll get a million of teasing later from them.

"Take a sit here" Sana spoke up who was beside me. She created a space between us for Jungkook.

"Thank you" He said with a smile before sitting on the spot that Sana gave which is next to me. I glanced at Sana so I received a wink from her, making me roll my eyes.

"Hi Jungkook! I'm Jihyo, bestfriend of Nayeon and also the rest" Jihyo politely introduced as she mustered a charming smile to give him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm sorry if this is unexpected but maybe we can get along here" He said, reciprocating the action of Jihyo which was the smile. All of them nodded their heads.

"Of course, especially to our bestfriend's soon-to-be boyfriend!" Momo exclaimed followed by a laughs from the others including Jungkook. I glared at her but she just snorted at me and blew me a flying kiss. 

"Let's start eating" Jeongyeon declared as she was holding the chopsticks on her hand. Jungkook tapped me on my shoulder so I turned my head on him.

"I'll just buy my food, I'll go back once I get it already" He said but I shook my head. He became confused on why I did deny him to buy a food so I pointed on the lunch box in front of me.

"We can share here" I told him and removed the lid of the lunch box.

"No, I can buy my own. It's yours" He declined and was about to stand from the seat but I held his arm. 

"This is more than enough. We two can share this, this is too much for a one person" I explained, insisting him to just accept my offer. That's what Ms. Mickelberg said so I need to follow. She did make this for the two of us, not only me. "I can't finish this all so I might as well share this to you. C'mon, you don't need to buy anymore"

She might even think that I really love the food she always making because I don't have a plan to give or share to others.

"Are you sure?" He asked so I immediately hummed as a response to his question.

"You know, bro, just accept it. It's only once in a blue moon that the granny here share her food to someone" Tzuyu chimed in without glancing at us as she was busy on eating.

"That's right, she's not even sharing food to us" Momo joined in with her mouth full of food. "You're lucky"

I groaned when they're exposing some information about me. I just can't because we have a guest here if not I have already smacked their heads on the table.

"She really likes you, if you didn't accept it, you'll hurt her feelings" Dahyun commented, giving me a sheepish grin. How dare she reveal it like that? I shouldn't have agree on Jungkook to eat with my friends.

"Yeahh! Just accept it, bro!" Chaeyoung said with a smile. Jungkook chuckled before agreeing on them. 

I rolled my eyes and passed a pair of chopsticks on the only boy on our table. "Thank you"

We shared the sushi that my annoying teacher made. I'm thankful that she made it right. Does she really just study this in one night or she bought it to some restaurant because it taste like she's not the one who made it.

In the middle of eating, I got shocked when I felt a cold water on my head. I lifted my head to look at the suspect and it is Jennie who was smirking at me. My friends got widened their eyes when they saw me getting wet.

"Hello there Nayeon" She greeted as she glanced at the person who is beside me. "And Jungkook"

"Hello bunnies" She added and throw the plastic bottle on the floor. I glared at her with my eyes burning in fire. I clenched my fists while gripping on the edge of my seat tightly.

"You look so awful, Nayeon. Aww. Your head is wet and your shirt, what a nice view to see" She laughed maniacally as I can feel my heart clenching in anger. The water was dripping from my hair to my upper body.

I looked around to see that there already someone recording a video of what's happening. I don't want them to see me like this. The troublemaker of this campus looked so helpless.

"What are you doing here, Jennie?! We are not doing anything to you!" Jihyo yelled and stood up from her seat but the others stopped her before she can even make a fight.

"You want to know why I am here? I am here to bring shame to your unnie and to prove that she's just a weak piece of shit!" Jennie screamed followed by chuckles.

"Jennie, you better go" Jungkook uttered while looking between us.

"Uh, right. Last time I checked, you're one of my suitor then today you're already a knight in a shining armor of the great Im!" She exclaimed as her annoying smirk was still on her face. 

"You know I'm better than her then why would you replace me with this weak woman" I already have enough. No one can say and call me weak.

No one.

I'm trying to subside it all but she still repeat it. I'm already trying to stop making a trouble but this cat eyed girl were ruining it. I'm not fucking weak. I was about to jolt up from my spot and throw my fist at her when someone beat me to it.

"Miss Kim, isn't that so great to do this with so much people and a teacher that will witness about all of this?" A stern voice spoke up with so much coldness on it that even me, got chills from it. It's my first time to hear her voice that cold as it was always cheerful.

"Aren't you the one who was weak, that weak mindset of yours. Showing and considering yourself this strong because you can make someone in front of you so small. On how small you look at someone is the same size of your brain"

"You're pathetic, a pathetic woman. Go into my table, I'll need you to report at headmistress and to your parents. If I didn't saw you there, I'll make sure that you'll get a heavier punishment" She said with so much authority on it. Jennie rolled her eyes as she don't have a choice but to follow everything the teacher told her to do.

"To you all, once I knew that even one video about this situation got leaked into the social media then I'll not hesitate to involve you at the punishments with Kim Jennie! Delete it, don't wait for me to do it for you!" She shouted before averting her focus on me. I glanced at them and saw that they put their phones down and maybe some are already deleting the video.

"Do you have any extra shirt?" I shook my head. I forgot to bring more shirt here. I have already used my old extras here. She took her jacket off before extending it to me.

"Wear this for a while. Remove your shirt, use it to wipe your hair and body and exchange it with this on the bathroom" She instructed and settle her jacket on my hands. "Help your unnie, girls"

"Thank you Miss Y/n" Jihyo showed her gratitude and bowed as she just nodded her head while looking at me worriedly. Dahyun went on my side and help me to stand up as my gaze was still on the teacher.

"Thank you" I mouthed which made her smile as she nodded once again.

It's first time to say a thank you to her.

I'm glad that I have her on my side.

I'm not showing it to her that much.

But I'm really thankful that she was always there to help me even I'm just her student.

Thank you.

You saved me for second time.