tT # 11

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

"She's not looking anymore, right?" He asked while gazing into my eyes.

"Yeah, she isn't looking anymore" I responded, making him sigh loudly. I chuckled while shaking my head.

"Back to the topic, who's the bunny you are talking about?" He pulled a vacant seat on the table across me from behind.

"Are you sure that the man who owned that chair would not get mad as soon as he saw sitting on it?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, he wouldn't. It's just his chair, I'm sure he's okay with. I'm even sitting on his lap" He said nonchalantly and leaned his back against the backrest.

"The heck?" I gasped when I heard his words "Mr. Byun is your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, isn't he handsome? I really got a great one" He grinned as I just processed all of the things he's revealing.

"I didn't even saw the two of you interact, wow. You two really career on keeping your relationship in secret" I stared at him in disbelief, he laughed and nodded his head.

"Back to the bunny thingy, who's that girl? Why are you not answering me?" He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me sharply.

"It's Im Nayeon" I replied shortly.

"That Im, she's always a troublesome for these past four years. I got into an argument with her one time and it really didn't end well so, and you said earlier is you're feeding her" He gasped and point a finger on me "Don't tell me that you two are somewhat a thing and you two did it inside that room"

"And you also said that you are not hungry because you got some taste from ehem uh and you also said that she's your bunny? Yourrrr?!" He ranted and I just watched him being in panic.

"Are you crazy?"

"Heck yeah! Who wouldn't get crazy after the information you just told me, Y/n?!" I face palmed and heaved a sigh.

"It's not what you're thinking. You're making it an issue and scandalous. Your voice, please lower it down because if I got really pissed, I'll not hesitate to bang you-" He cuts me off.

"Y/n! What are you saying? I'm gay, you wouldn't do that to me" He lower his voice down and leaned a little forward to me, ranting fast.

"-r head at the table" I finished off and stared at him with deadly eyes.

"I don't want to talk to your big gay ass self. I will never ever think of banging you, bastard. Ew." I cringed and a disgusted expression was formed on my face. I pushed his face away, making a great distance away from mine.

"Yeah, I know. The feeling's mutual but what's the thing going on between the two of you?" He said, clicking his tongue.

"We have an agreement, a compromise" I clicked my tongue and grinned.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked, completely interested at the topic.

"Yesterday, I set off an agreement between us that I would bring her a lunch everyday, starting from now on and I would help her get noticed by her crush but..." I trailed off and tapped the pen on the wooden desk.

"She need to stop herself from making any troubles or involving herself on it" I ended off the sentence with a victorious smile. "And she agreed on it"

"That's great! And based on what you said, when you mean feeding, it meant that you..." He pointed his index finger at me "...gave her a food to eat"

"Right, it's your fault for thinking things like that. Your mind is so green and dirty" I pointed out while glaring at him.

"Yes, my mind's dirty as the author's. If not, then we will not having a topic like this so blame her, okay?" He blurted out and pouted as I nodded my head.

The Troublemaker - I.NY FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें